Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FowlTrouble View Post
    Who are you voting for JJ?
    I already said I’m writing in Roger Staubach.

Comment

Originally posted by Thumper View Post
      Unbelievable – Facebook’s Lead Executive on Election Policy Was Vice-President Joe Biden’s Advisor to Ukraine.

Anna Makanju is the Facebook executive in charge of “election integrity on the platform”; and guess what her job was before that position… “Previously, she was the special policy adviser for Europe and Eurasia to former US Vice President Joe Biden”.

That’s right folks, the Facebook executive currently blocking all of the negative evidence of Hunter and Joe Biden’s corrupt activity in Ukraine is the same person who was coordinating the corrupt activity between the Biden family payoffs and Ukraine.

You just cannot make this stuff up folks.

I think it is cool that FB has fact checkers. I didn't know there were such a thing. We should get these fact experts together and have them tell us all the facts. They could come on TV nightly. We could call the show....news.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
        Mustve missed that.
        What are you basing your vote on?

Comment

Why even bother voting?

Comment

Originally posted by sqiggy View Post
            Why even bother voting?
            So he can feel good that he voted.

Comment

Roger Staubach is a conservative republican from way back. Was also prodded to run for office on a republican ticket but declined. Big supporter of Reagan.

Comment

Originally posted by sqiggy View Post
                Why even bother voting?
                Because I believe in voting - I don’t believe in voting for someone I don’t support, or to spite another candidate.

Comment

Originally posted by FowlTrouble View Post
                  Mustve missed that.
                  What are you basing your vote on?
                  Basing it off of what I have seen of him as a Leader in the Community. His business acumen, and the positive influence he has been as a successful Family man who served our country well.

Comment

Basing it off of what I have seen of him as a Leader in the Community. His business acumen, and the positive influence he has been as a successful Family man who served our country well.

I’d never wait in line to throw away a vote. My time is way too valuable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Because I believe in voting - I don’t believe in voting for someone I don’t support, or to spite another candidate.
                      I used to feel the same way but you are throwing a vote away if you k ow they have zero chance. Voting for what you consider the lesser if two evils doesn't feel the greatest but is still affecting change in some way.

Comment

I don’t have an issue with just writing in someone. That is just a no vote in that particular race. Vote for those you feel confident in and write in Daffy Duck if you don’t feel like either candidate is qualified

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
                          I’d never wait in line to throw away a vote. My time is way too valuable.
                          It took me 15 mins total, including driving time.

Comment

It took me 15 mins total, including driving time.
                            That’s sad...

Comment

People who throw their vote away always have such a high opinion of themselves. It never fails. They are smarter than everyone else. They are the elites. They are a legend in their own minds. The rest of us backwoods neanderthals unfortunately won't ever get a sniff of that rarified air that they breathe.

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
                                People who throw their vote away always have such a high opinion of themselves. It never fails. They are smarter than everyone else. They are the elites. They are a legend in their own minds. The rest of us backwoods neanderthals unfortunately won't ever get a sniff of that rarified air that they breathe.

Spot on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                                X