Giuliani lays out the Biden Crime Family Syndicate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Clay C View Post

Unbelievable – Facebook’s Lead Executive on Election Policy Was Vice-President Joe Biden’s Advisor to Ukraine.

Anna Makanju is the Facebook executive in charge of “election integrity on the platform”; and guess what her job was before that position… “Previously, she was the special policy adviser for Europe and Eurasia to former US Vice President Joe Biden”.

That’s right folks, the Facebook executive currently blocking all of the negative evidence of Hunter and Joe Biden’s corrupt activity in Ukraine is the same person who was coordinating the corrupt activity between the Biden family payoffs and Ukraine.

You just cannot make this stuff up folks.

Comment

Originally posted by Thumper View Post
      Well Biden's election team has had 4 years to put his people in place. By the way they're acting there 's no doubt Biden is already the winner.
      Wrong, an internal memo leaked from Biden's campaign director has told them not to believe the polls out with him up by double digits.

Comment

Originally posted by Thumper View Post
        Unbelievable – Facebook’s Lead Executive on Election Policy Was Vice-President Joe Biden’s Advisor to Ukraine.

Anna Makanju is the Facebook executive in charge of “election integrity on the platform”; and guess what her job was before that position… “Previously, she was the special policy adviser for Europe and Eurasia to former US Vice President Joe Biden”.

That’s right folks, the Facebook executive currently blocking all of the negative evidence of Hunter and Joe Biden’s corrupt activity in Ukraine is the same person who was coordinating the corrupt activity between the Biden family payoffs and Ukraine.

You just cannot make this stuff up folks.
        subpoenas' coming down for the big wigs, probably won't amount to anything... too little too late. imo

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
          Wrong, an internal memo leaked from Biden's campaign director has told them not to believe the polls out with him up by double digits.
          but once all of the "mail in ballots" are counted... well he wins.

Comment

Originally posted by stickerpatch59 View Post
            but once all of the "mail in ballots" are counted... well he wins.
            Hope not and that is where the civil war may start!

Comment

Hope not and that is where the civil war may start!
              i'm with you; I hope not also.

but we're prepared.

Comment

Hope not and that is where the civil war may go from a proxy war to a real fighting, bloodshed, killing one another war!

Fixed another one for ya! We are already in a civil war of sorts with this culture war we are in right now. It is real and has the potential to destroy this country if change is not made, and made quickly by waking up the American people.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                  Fixed another one for ya! We are already in a civil war of sorts with this culture war we are in right now. It is real and has the potential to destroy this country if change is not made, and made quickly by waking up the American people.
                  Thank you! Agreed 1000%!

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                    Agreed; it's when we can no longer talk to one another when the shooting starts.

bad days ahead.

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
                      Where is Hunter? Why doesnt he come out and prove all of this untrue? Joe/Hunter trying to bury the story just makes it that more suspicious.
                      Maybe the crack house he's in doesn't have cable? I'm sure when he hears about these false allegations he will address them.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                        Maybe the crack house he's in doesn't have cable? I'm sure when he hears about these false allegations he will address them.

Comment

THIS is awesome.. Thanks for posting.

Comment

Is it me or is the orange rubbing off on Rudy?

Comment

I’d say Hunter’s oxygen supply may be limited. If his last name was Clinton he would have either had an overdose or accident. Joe is a little slow and maybe not as evil but who knows. If he turns up dead in the next 10 days we will know the answer

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
                                I’d say Hunter’s oxygen supply may be limited. If his last name was Clinton he would have either had an overdose or accident. Joe is a little slow and maybe not as evil but who knows. If he turns up dead in the next 10 days we will know the answer
                                I'm going to go out on a limb here and say drug overdose.

Comment

Working...
                                X