Giuliani lays out the Biden Crime Family Syndicate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rudy needs to be the AG ,
    The computer stuff is fairly easy to authenticate by adding/ matching up the electronic signature
    To hunters daughter, the Ukraine, and USA Chinese agents
    Last edited by S-3 Ranch; 10-17-2020, 01:35 PM.

Comment

JJ. You don’t think it has to do with the FBI being given the info and sat on it. Some of the alphabet guys are politically controlled. Not the agents but the upper

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
        That’s not what I’m saying at all - I think it all should all be unloaded.

I also question the validity of anything that is “found” this close to election time. Especially with documented efforts to affect the election that have been proven.
        I'm curious if there is anything that they could do to prove to you that is all true, and if so, would it change your vote?

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
          The emails are either real or fake. So far, there is no evidence to prove they are fake outside of the people who peddled proven false evidence of Russia Collusion for 3 years starting these are Russian collusion. No one is even really disputing them.

There are multiple verifications of these being real dropping since yesterday. Guess we will find out.

The verification is in the biden’s silence.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Lots of holes in this story.
            So far Barr has been silent on this. He has not hesitated in using his office for hardball politics even when crossing ethical lines but has so far drawn the line at fabrication. He supposedly had these drives for over a year.

Comment

Originally posted by PlanoDano View Post
              Lots of holes in this story.
              Well let’s hear them.

Comment

The FBI spent more time investing sting Bubba Wallace garage door Pull rope than they have on Hunters hard drive....

Y’all just don’t get it

Comment

Boy Biden's business partner has claimed the emails are legit. MSM is trying to say it is the Russians that are behind this.

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
                    Well let’s hear them.
                    First was the silence of Barr.
                    It is not against the law for Rudy to fabricate this. It could be for Barr.
                    Are your email files in plain text or hashed?
                    If hashed then we will need to believe the repairman must have needed to deploy hacking tools to fix the drive. OR he had an agenda. If he had an agenda then is it a stretch to think he altered the drive or created it.
                    Finally - I would bet that the repairman lacked the sophistication to believably alter or create the drive. I would bet Rudy has contacts who could take care of this. Do you think it is an accident that it is released 3 weeks before the election with no time to verify or refute anything.

Comment

That’s not what I’m saying at all - I think it all should all be unloaded.

I also question the validity of anything that is “found” this close to election time. Especially with documented efforts to affect the election that have been proven.

Trust me, they found it a year or two ago... just waited to release it all for maximum damage. That is good strategic planning, is what it is. What REALLY interests me is this picture of RJ, Steve Brannon, the Wuhan whistle blower, and a resistance CCP journalist all in the same frame....

Sorry for the drop in resolution, the original is in the Q thread...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The emails / laptop are not officially being denied by the biden campaign & a Hunter associate is chiming in on the validity of their accuracy...it is most certainly NOT an accident this is leaked right before the election & perfectly planned.

It's payback for the past 4 years of Hillary, obama, biden & FBI shenanigans...anyone who thinks this is dirty politics can pound sand. I'm telling ya, there is a lot more dirt about to come out.

Comment

I'm not sure that this is the best timing I've ever seen. Why wait until after voting has began, why wouldn't you release it ALL a month beforehand? At this rate, early voting will be 2-3 weeks in before we know it all.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Comment

Because 99% of early voters have made up their mind and virtually nothing could change their minds anyway. Like I said in the summer when y'all were wanting something to drop, this is all being timed for Nov 3. I guess I'm the new CUE man. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by SabineHunter View Post
                              Because 99% of early voters have made up their mind and virtually nothing could change their minds anyway. Like I said in the summer when y'all were wanting something to drop, this is all being timed for Nov 3. I guess I'm the new CUE man. Lol

This is an accurate assessment in my opinion
                              Most folks that are early voting have made up their minds, this info is aimed at motivating those that aren’t motivated to vote FOR someone but against someone.
                              Anyone that thinks Biden isn’t a corrupt pos is just living on fantasy island.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Nobody finds it odd that something of this supposed magnitude would come out now? This close to the election.

If it was your political party, I’m curious as to what the thoughts would be.
                                Naw.. No more odd than Barry ALL OF THE SUDDEN ordering "the killing" of Bin Laden
                                just months before the election...

Comment

Working...
                                X