Favorite ladder tree stand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Favorite ladder tree stand

What’s is y’all’s favorite? Most comfortable for long sits?
    I have not bought one in years and all I remember is how uncomfortable the expanded metal seats are with the thin pad that eventually rots and gets eaten by squirrels.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Muddy 1.5 man

Comment

Summit

Comment

I have a X-stand I really like. Mesh type seat and back - comfortable- can sit for hours no issue

Comment

The Hawk tree stand with the xl seat. The stand I have is a two man, super solid and ridiculously comfortable

Comment

Thanks. I will look into these. I was thinking the mesh seat would be the way to go for comfort.

Comment

Gorilla !
              X stand
              Anything with a mesh seat.

Comment

The Game Winner Platform stands have been great for me. Both the 1 man and the 2 man are super comfortable, and have side trays for accessories. I really like that the 2 man has a bench seat that I can sit in the middle if I want to.

Comment

Originally posted by TX83 View Post
                  Thanks. I will look into these. I was thinking the mesh seat would be the way to go for comfort.

Especially the one piece mesh seat! Good stuff

Comment

Not the walmart special 1 man! mankiller!

Comment

I like the 2 man as mentioned. I will be putting a different cushion on it since I hunt long hours. Probably a cooler cushion since they can bead water.

Comment

I build my own. never found one I liked.

Comment

Originally posted by tradman View Post
                          The Hawk tree stand with the xl seat. The stand I have is a two man, super solid and ridiculously comfortable

The Hawk is without a doubt the most comfortable I have ever been in. It has a nice small amount of recline in it.

Comment

If you have an Atwood’s nearby I think their stands were still 40% off, big game and muddy. I have several big game 1.5 and apex and they are both good.

Comment

Originally posted by KactusKiller View Post
                              If you have an Atwood’s nearby I think their stands were still 40% off, big game and muddy. I have several big game 1.5 and apex and they are both good.
                              I always forget about Atwoods as I rarely drive by them. Will stop in there this week. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                              X