No announcement yet.

Charleston, South Carolina

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep!!! Probably one of the BEST lower 48 places we have been......period......and we love Vail & Beaver Creek, Colorado. We were there last July after a meeting at Clemson. Beautiful, laid back and tons of great food and things to do. 3rd vote for Isle of Palms Beach and the little bar at the base of the bridge......lol. The angel tree was definitely huge but I saw my first albino squirrel while there also. Definitely a walking or buggy type city. Evening cruise on the bay was incredibly nice as folks from all over the country are just hanging out. Reminded me of the NOLA i grew up with honestly. The shopping district was incredibly nice and I don't shop, but it was well put together. The authentic cobblestone streets are really a nice touch. We also went to the church that had the massacre a few years ago. It was worth just seeing it as TV does not truly capture the significance of the horrible incident. Yep, we are definitely going back sooner than later and considering buying something there.

Comment

We are heading to for SEWE in late February. We are stopping to play a few rounds at Pinehurst before SEWE. It is going to be an awesome trip, so tagging this thread for later.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
        We are heading to for SEWE in late February. We are stopping to play a few rounds at Pinehurst before SEWE. It is going to be an awesome trip, so tagging this thread for later.

Unbeknownst to us while planning our trip, we were there for SEWE this year. It was super crowded. I’d make lunch/dinner reservations as early as possible. Incredible time to be there though!

As others have said, we had an absolute blast there back in February. The 167 restaurants are really good. 167 Sushi was the best restaurant experience I’ve ever had. Very small place with a younger staff that makes it a party. Overall, the food was amazing. We’ll worth the trip in itself.

Comment

The page you are looking for doesn't exist or has been moved.

If you make to Hilton Head their Voodoo Skillet was my favorite plate of our trip. The fort is awesome. I enjoyed touring the old plantation houses as well.

Comment

The Hunley museum was interesting.

Comment

Working...
            X