No announcement yet.

Teal Season 2022 !6 Day Roll Starting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got an invite to the Speaks area. It was a Great hunt ,but little shooting. Birds we saw weren't interested in our spot. We both whiffed on one little bunch early , then I got 1 later. At least no zero. Can't wait till tomorrow. Got the Wife, son & a college buddy of his going. Always a Great time!

Everyone have a Great Weekend!!

Comment

Still better than working!

Comment

Slow around Winnie as well, word is there were lots of birds until yesterday and then poof, they gone.

Comment

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
          Got an invite to the Speaks area. It was a Great hunt ,but little shooting. Birds we saw weren't interested in our spot. We both whiffed on one little bunch early , then I got 1 later. At least no zero. Can't wait till tomorrow. Got the Wife, son & a college buddy of his going. Always a Great time!

Everyone have a Great Weekend!!

is that electric Tommy?

looks like a good group boswells. I know yalls buddy is smiling down on yall

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
            is that electric Tommy?

looks like a good group boswells. I know yalls buddy is smiling down on yall
            Worlds most interesting man! Tommy!

Comment

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
              Worlds most interesting man! Tommy!
              Man your hunts are like the Oscar's. Never know who's going to show up

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Had a great morning with Pintail this morning. Our group had 7 man limits on the prairie. Great time enjoying a beautiful morning. Chicken Fried Teal breasts this weekend!

Comment

Originally posted by Speck View Post
                  Had a great morning with Pintail this morning. Our group had 7 man limits on the prairie. Great time enjoying a beautiful morning. Chicken Fried Teal breasts this weekend!
                  Congrats!

Comment

Day 8

Mornin TBH'ers!

Headed back to Garwood this AM
                    Got the Wife,Son & his Friend

Good luck to All Today!

Comment

Good luck David! We are after them in Anahuac.

Comment

Good luck David! We found a few down here in the desert yesterday so we are going to try and get on them this morning.

Comment

Originally posted by droebuck View Post
                          Good luck David! We found a few down here in the desert yesterday so we are going to try and get on them this morning.
                          Good Luck Donnie! Had a couple of people of reports of birds around hill country.

Comment

It was a FUN mornin with the crew. Bird numbers definitely down around us ,but we scratched a few out! I sure wish we could get some weather for the hunts. This clear ,calm mornings sure aren't helping, but still just glad to be able to get out!
                            Hard to believe the season is half over already. Time flies when you are having fun & OLD!!!
                            We ended up with 16. Junie made a couple of great find on birds that sailed out in the fields.

Shooting Time!!!

The crew!

Comment

Man y’all are knocking em out. That’s a good shoot for mid season on a bluebird day. Congrats.

Comment

Good stuff!

Comment

Working...
                                X