Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have to try this this weekend!

Comment

Making this one tonight for super tomorrow. I am also going to use crock pot.
      Thanks

Comment

I've been wanting to give this a try. I'll prolly try it this weekend.

Comment

Made it yesterday and its awesome. I'll dang sure be making it again.

Comment

Green Chile Pork Stew

Trying this tonight. House smells delicious! It has been in crock pot for 6 hrs

Comment

Well, verdict is in....... Delicious! We had it over smoked balsamic rice. Awesome!

Comment

Thinking of trying this awesome recipe with chicken breasts.

Comment

Im in...will start it first thing in morning crock pot but using whole not cubed

Comment

I want some

Comment

We're having a stew cook-off this weekend at the ranch....this is my entry

Comment

Originally posted by Danimal14 View Post
                        Im in...will start it first thing in morning crock pot but using whole not cubed
                        let it cook for 10hrs on low in the crock pot then I shredded and put back in, add a few extra veggies, it was tasty

Comment

Can you guys who've done this in the crock pot give time, temp, or any other details you may have?

Comment

I'll make a suggestion as it is one of my favorites. Add a can of rotel. Also, serve with fresh chopped onion, jalapenos, and lemon wedges. Squeeze the lemon into the stew that is bowled. It doesn't sound good, but have mercy. Don't be afraid to add a lot more cumin. It's a great seasoning. If you tire of potatoes then either substitute or add as an addition, canned hominy. Great stuff!! You reminded me of one of my favorites, I'm gonna do it.

Comment

Simmering now!

Comment

This crock pot method interests me as well. I've only done bigger chunks of pork for bbq pulled pork in the crock pot. I've never done a stew of any sort.

Comment

Working...
                                X