Grand Canyon National Park Bison Hunt?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grand Canyon National Park Bison Hunt?

Anyone heard of this or looked into it further?

Just saw it, thought someone might find it interesting.

Sign me up!

Comment

Bumping this!
      Anyone have any new information?

Comment

Im gonna try to move this to the campfire

Comment

Dude delete this thread. What is wrong with you?!

Comment

Good luck!

The hunter must be able to haul the carcass without motorized assistance.

Comment

A guy I like here has a nice piece of property next to a state park that barely manages their deer. Pigs, Racoons, Armidillos, etc are out of control and there will never be a reasonable critter to acre management plan.
              Management should take a total look at what is walking around.......

Comment

Originally posted by k-k View Post
                Im gonna try to move this to the campfire
                Works for me, didnt know where to put it, seemed game managementish to me, but whatever works.

Wlto - it wasnt something I was gonna apply for so thought I'd put it out there for yall, otherwise I would've kept it under wraps haha

Comment

Odds are going to be bad enough without it getting advertised here....

Comment

I put in

Comment

Not that it will stop many from applying but everyone should make sure to read the fine print. Packing out a bison by foot only is not gonna be a easy task for anyone that's selected.

Comment

Originally posted by Gclyde28 View Post
                        Not that it will stop many from applying but everyone should make sure to read the fine print. Packing out a bison by foot only is not gonna be a easy task for anyone that's selected.
                        Yeah hell with that

Comment

That is not going to be an easy hunt. Should be an adventure, but packing out the bison on foot will be a challenge.

I watched a few of the videos and they recommend bringing a generator, deep freeze, etc to help preserve the meat.

Comment

Beargrass have you received an email yet?

Comment

I put in. To camp in the Grand Canyon, cull, and take home bison will be an incredible experience. Packing out a bison by foot? No problem, I train rigorously 5-6 days a week.

Comment

Working...
                              X