LF Age & Score

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by freerhunter16 View Post
    Here is ‘18 pics. Sorry for the bad pics. All I have are bino/iPhone pics. I lost the SDs cards from that year. I have ‘19s pics on my cards at the ranch. I will post ‘19 when I go this week.

I think I have settled on him being a fat 6 yr old this year. That would put him at 3 in the first set of pics from ‘17.
    [ATTACH]1016504[/ATTACH]
    [ATTACH]1016505[/ATTACH]
    [ATTACH]1[/ATTACH]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I think I could go with this. My gut tells me a year older but that can easily go either way

Comment

Those 17 pics definitely throw a wrench into the process after seeing those first few - I would lean towards 7. The difference makes it really tough to tell though.

Comment

We feed Double Down year round and cottonseed Jan - Sep.
        That explains it

Comment

Found one side of this guy today so figured I would bump this thread. Some of you guys were spot on with the score guesses. With a matching side and 20” spread, he would have scored 172”. Will definitely be a buck on our radar for next season.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2313.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	198.1 KB
ID:	24648439

Comment

Awesome! Thanks for the update!

Comment

Man that buck does it for me. Super cool to find that shed. Now you need the other one. They would make a super cool matched set to have.

Comment

Going to be a stud next year!

Comment

Found one side of this guy today so figured I would bump this thread. Some of you guys were spot on with the score guesses. With a matching side and 20” spread, he would have scored 172”. Will definitely be a buck on our radar for next season.

[ATTACH]1044843[/ATTACH]

Comment

Working...
                  X