[ATTACH]1014786[/ATTACH]
    [ATTACH]1014787[/ATTACH]
    Some push county fuzzy heads.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Those are some big bucks...

Comment

Those are some good looking Okie deer!

Comment

One new one this week, bad week freakin bears and lots of new growth due to much needed rain.Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2488.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	75.8 KB
ID:	24628409

Comment

Originally posted by AntlersBoy View Post
          One new one this week, bad week freakin bears and lots of new growth due to much needed rain.[ATTACH]1015998[/ATTACH]

I was pretty impressed with the green up fron the rains. Found some of these on the ground.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Comment

We’ve had some crazy winds in last month around push county. Some pushing 85 mph, pretty neat to watch unless you live on several hundred acres of big oak trees. Chainsaw hates me.

Comment

Need some input fellas..

What would be a reasonable lease price for 230 acres in the foothills west of Poteau in LeFlore county, area known for solid deer, 2 to 3 hunters archery only.

Comment

3k. You got to be carful up in that area. Men are men a sheep are scared.

Comment

Anybody interested in a 660 acre lease near Savanna, OK (A few miles from the Ammo Plant)? I just leased from this landowner (my lease is east of Kiowa). He is honest and upfront. Seems very reasonable, but no turkeys are allowed to be taken. The lease will have 4 hunters and I'd really like to include one of my friends on this lease. So really looking for 3 people that are interested.

Anybody that knows the Ammunition Base knows how many deer are in this area. The per gun is $2,000. I've never seen this piece of property, but I have no doubts that it will be great. I really wanted to lease this piece....but I got too excited and pulled the trigger a little further SE of here.

PM me and we can talk chat more. I'm not making anything off of this, but trying to screen people for the landowner.

Dave

Comment

I’m interested. Just sent you a message.

Comment

I’ve got three also

Comment

Well that didn’t take long. If you do, just say leased for me.

Comment

Who all leases land in johns valley( north of moyers) from southern diversified and brame brothers im looking at some land in that area just seeing how the hunting is

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

I shot a 140 inch 10 on johns valley road 12 years ago. We hunted there one year and a few others shot some 120” deer. Lack of access control and jeepers where just way too much for us. My dad parked on our road and a crawler tried to squeeze by and ripped up one side of his Tahoe. The deer and turkey are there, but control is a huge issue.
                            Last edited by 3whunt; 08-25-2020, 07:32 PM. Reason: Fat fingers

Comment

Kinda what im facing in the kiamichi wilderness thats why i was asking figured it was pretty covered up in hunters see a few really nice deer while driving the roads up their

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 3whunt View Post
                                Well that didn’t take long. If you do, just say leased for me.

Glad you and your crew got on a new place. Good luck and God’s speed getting set up and ready for the season.

Comment

Working...
                                X