Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks for the recipe

Comment

man this looks good, tagging for the annual chili cook off I enter every year

Comment

Made some this past weekend with some of last year's venison. It was awesome!

Comment

Have y'all tried grinding up a brisket to use for your chili meat? Meats cheaper and then I can course grind it myself. How much would you trim it? I'm kicking around grinding one up and cooking it for the firehouse.

Comment

Tagged

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Chili

Click image for larger version

Name:	8CACD3B4-6B7B-432C-98EB-0B0D39FD9132.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	92.2 KB
ID:	24515068

Made a double patch today .... Amazing

Comment

Cooking this tonight. It is by far my favorite recipe!

Comment

Now I want chili tonite! Off to the store I go. My kids will thank y'all. The HATE beans lol

Comment

It turned out amazing as usual

Comment

ok guys, I'm going for it. having a Halloween party this sat and need to feed 50-60 people. thinking this will be the ticket. should be cold enough night.

so im planning on serving hot dogs and Fritos, not sure how many straight bowls will be eaten. should be a lot of kids too. any idea on how much to make?

plan is to cook tomorrow night and let sit in the fridge until party on sat. dump into a couple crockpots to stay warm and toasty.

Comment

Originally posted by Rescue1 View Post
                        ok guys, I'm going for it. having a Halloween party this sat and need to feed 50-60 people. thinking this will be the ticket. should be cold enough night.

so im planning on serving hot dogs and Fritos, not sure how many straight bowls will be eaten. should be a lot of kids too. any idea on how much to make?

plan is to cook tomorrow night and let sit in the fridge until party on sat. dump into a couple crockpots to stay warm and toasty.
                        2 LBS will serve about 8, so for 60 about 15-16 LBS. More if you think its gonna be good and people will want seconds.

Comment

Originally posted by bullhead44 View Post
                          2 LBS will serve about 8, so for 60 about 15-16 LBS. More if you think its gonna be good and people will want seconds.
                          I definatly want to error on the side of caution and can freeze any leftovers, but I'm wondering with serving this as chili dogs and Frito pies that I may need a lesser amount.

idk i'll target 15 lbs and scale everything up to there.

thanks

Comment

Made it today and man was it good. Used chopped up jalapenos instead for cayenne though

Comment

Tagged

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I dont like to change something that is proven good...but instead of the black pepper, I use ground white pepper.

Comment

Working...
                                X