Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need a new blind...want it to be my last one.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ranch king will last the longest out of any if the blinds mentioned on here so far, they are of course also the most expensive.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Buying a Ranch King is like buying a small house... Thats nuts, lol!

Comment

Originally posted by haas0311 View Post
        Buying a Ranch King is like buying a small house... Thats nuts, lol!
        Yeah, those are stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasLongball View Post
          I've built a few blinds in the past and think I'd like to buy a fiberglass one that will last many years. I've looked at the Krivoman ones but at 6'4" diameter, I'm worried it will be too small, especially if they're measuring at the base (and it tapers going up). I've also seen the Redneck blinds and really like the Big Country blind they offer. They're obviously a much more expensive option.

I can always google blind manufacturers but I'd like to get firsthand knowledge of them with opinions. Are there others that the GS would recommend?
          Atascosa is running a special right now. I reckon these prices don't include the base.Click image for larger version

Name:	20200630_135046.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	86.5 KB
ID:	24621643

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

If I do not build my next one, I will purchase a Tank Blind...

Lots of room and it will last my lifetime.

I would never have anything other than a Krivo blind, I just need one of my spots to have more room...

Comment

Krivomanoutdoors.com

I can fix you up if you need. Good luck on your search.

Comment

Originally posted by Krivoman View Post
                Krivomanoutdoors.com

I can fix you up if you need. Good luck on your search.
                These blinds are awesome if the size suits your needs...

Comment

Originally posted by deerplanter View Post
                  I picked up a blind for a friend in Henderson Tx at the fiberglass factory. I don't see it on their website but you may try and call them. https://www.fsiweb.com/ It was well built and plenty heavy.
                  http://www.realbark.com/ is their blind company I believe

Comment

Tank blind but they are extremely expensive.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                      I welcome you to check out the new Wrangler blind from Texas Hunter. I have taken this blind to shows all over the US this year and have heard the same thing at each show, “you have the best blind in the building.”

In true Texas Hunter fashion, the fit, the finish and well thought out design is incredible. If you are looking for a lifetime blind, this is it. We make it in 5x7 Octagon or 4x8 Rectangle for same price.

Ground - $2,999
                      4FT - $3,349
                      8FT - $3,649

Here’s a YouTube video walking you through the blind.

YouTube

Can I buy your shelf and windows?

Comment

Originally posted by Kurdawg View Post
                        Can I buy your shelf and windows?

Windows are Deerview so yes, just contact the fine folks over there.

Yes, we sell the shooting shelf for $99. It’s awesome. I just installed two this weekend in a new box.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Just bought the “Stump 4, Vision Series”. Having it delivered to my house in Kansas. I’ve never hunted out of a “box” before. I’ve been in a gametamer for decades. Lock ons and ladder stands before that. I’m looking forward to being a little warmer and comfortable, resulting in longer late season sits.

Comment

best blinds

Mitch makes great blind for the money I have had many, used rednecks for many years they are not bad. I looked at all of them last year when i was retooling my ranch in Goliad and I had Austin Grubbs in Bryan build me 5 custom Boss Blinds to my specs. he is great guy to work with and I have the best blinds I have ever been in including Ranch king. Evidently he bought the old company and completely changed the product to what I purchased last year. I am picky and they are bad *** but spendy. No more than Ranch King but better. I can shoot my longbow out of them as well. good luck

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                              Tank blind will be the last one you ever need. Krivoman are very nice. The Maverick 6 shooter is similar to a Krivoman, but it’s does have a little more room for drawing your bow back. Maverick is not built quite as well, it’s also less expensive, but they will easily last 10-15 years. I have 4 of them.

I have seen this posted a couple times. I can promise you that my blinds are actually bigger than the mavericks. I know this because the used to be poured in the same place. Now I've changed my mold and even gotten a little bigger. So the drawing links and size on the inside that you keep mentioning is incorrect

Comment

Private message sent ... contact on fiberglass blinds

Comment

Working...
                                X