Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need a new blind...want it to be my last one.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If money is not an issue i like the redneck blind. My brother has one and i love it.
    I personally have the Krivoman and love it and the price.

Comment

Get a ranch king Accommodator and be done with it. You wont have to worry about having enough room....

Never hunted from an Accommodator dont have that rich of friends lol. But i have hunted from several of their standard Ranch King models and they are top of the line.
      Last edited by dclifton; 06-29-2020, 12:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Wiederhold View Post
        Check out http://tankblinds.com/ I have several other brands and have built some myself but these are very nice.
        x2 I have 2 Tank Blinds. Very roomy, comfortable, and customizable.

Comment

I have owned Dillion blinds and couldn't be happier.
          Started with a 4x4 single sold it and moved up to a 4x6 sold it and now own a 6x8.
          The first lasted for 3 years, the second we have had for 5 years. Only bought the new one to allow more than two people to hunt comfortably.
          I wouldn't own any other kind. Although I do hunt out of a popup for turkey.
          Check em out!

Comment

Place near houston building out of aluminum. Would be my vote

Comment

Texas hunters supply in Brady makes a great blind. Hard to beat a Ranch King if you have plenty of coins.

Comment

I agree with above comment. I have a tankblind as well . Their based in Weatherford Texas they do deliver . And let me tell you you will never need another blind ever . And highly suggest the spray foam insulation done by them. It is plenty big enough and warm. Ontop of being able to have deer within feet of you and them not knowing your there. Look them up ask for Aaron they have amazing customer service

Comment

Originally posted by Wiederhold View Post
                  Check out http://tankblinds.com/ I have several other brands and have built some myself but these are very nice.
                  I saw one of these at West Houston Archery. ^^^^^^ Very nice. I have a Krivoman and it works great as well.

Comment

I welcome you to check out the new Wrangler blind from Texas Hunter. I have taken this blind to shows all over the US this year and have heard the same thing at each show, “you have the best blind in the building.”

In true Texas Hunter fashion, the fit, the finish and well thought out design is incredible. If you are looking for a lifetime blind, this is it. We make it in 5x7 Octagon or 4x8 Rectangle for same price.

Ground - $2,999
                    4FT - $3,349
                    8FT - $3,649

Here’s a YouTube video walking you through the blind.

[ame="https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9WjqRGUENLk"]YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by sotx View Post
                      Ranch King and Atascosa have served me well.
                      This is your answer for the longest lasting blinds, with great quality as well. Styrofoam sandwiches between metal sheets is pretty much maintenance free. They won’t degrade like wood or fiberglass, they seal up really well, deaden sound really well and are very cozy.

Comment

I’ve been putting cash back for a Ranch King!

Comment

I bought an All Seasons blind a few years ago and haven’t had to paint it yet and won’t have to for another couple of years. I also have a couple landers marine blinds that I’ve had to paint and will again before I paint my all seasons.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Tank blind will be the last one you ever need. Krivoman are very nice. The Maverick 6 shooter is similar to a Krivoman, but it’s does have a little more room for drawing your bow back. Maverick is not built quite as well, it’s also less expensive, but they will easily last 10-15 years. I have 4 of them.

Comment

All seasons Big Chingon.

Comment

Get a Ranch King blind that's on wheels. You'll be glad you did when it comes time to move it.

Comment

Working...
                                X