Almost tpwd draw hunt time.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mikeyb_23 View Post
    Im thinking about throwing my nephew's name in the pot for some deer, are the any good youth hunts in the draw? Never paid attention to the youth ones before.
    Historically, down at Chap, they have not turned away a standby youth hunter. If your nephew is not drawn for anything, check out Chaps youth hunt's. Glen & I took our boys down there for years when they were young. Check out others for youth hunts as well.

Comment

Originally posted by mikeyb_23 View Post
      Im thinking about throwing my nephew's name in the pot for some deer, are the any good youth hunts in the draw? Never paid attention to the youth ones before.
      Yes! My son and daughter went on several. They try really hard to let the kids hunt. Definitely put their names in. There is no cost for the youth hunt drawings!

Comment

Me and my hunting buddy have been on a lucky streak, and got drawn the past two years, after being skunked on a regular basis. Time to ante up!

Comment

Is anyone into double digit loyalty points? I have 7 in a bunch of categories. Hoping to draw one or two this year.

I drew e-postcard archery at Big Lake Bottom WMA last year.

Comment

I'm ready. We've been fairly lucky the last three years.

Comment

Will probably put in again this year but I still have not gotten to go on the hunt I drew last year.

Comment

Originally posted by RLUM View Post
                Will probably put in again this year but I still have not gotten to go on the hunt I drew last year.
                What's the story?

Comment

Originally posted by 30-30 View Post
                  Is anyone into double digit loyalty points? I have 7 in a bunch of categories. Hoping to draw one or two this year.

Do you automatically get points? I’ve put in for a few hunts the last two years and didn’t see points anywhere?

Comment

I’m opting out of public land and draws this year because I ain’t gonna sit hemming and hawing making plans being at the whims of closures and civil unrest.

I’m setting my mind on family land out of state, it doesn’t close.

Now I’m just thinking about hunting instead of variables, variance, and variation.

Comment

I'm in as always. Don't get my hopes up too much since I haven't drawn in 7 years, but one of these days it'll work!

Comment

ME. but it's all about the boy!

Comment

I’m double digit in a few and 8+ in some others

Comment

Getting close to double digits on one particular draw.

Comment

What are the steps to apply? Is it all online now....or do I need to order the public hunt book and apply from there? Thanks in advance

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                                What are the steps to apply? Is it all online now....or do I need to order the public hunt book and apply from there? Thanks in advance
                                It's all online.

Comment

Working...
                                X