No announcement yet.

Kevin Costner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love his movies but heard he can be a real *****.

My friend's uncle met him in Houston while they were filming the tournament scene for Tin Cup in Kingwood. Costner was sitting by himself at the bar at the St. Regis so he walked up, introduced himself as a big fan and tried to buy him a drink. Costner didn't say a word but looked at him in disgust and got up and moved to the other end of the bar.

Guess I don't blame him, I wouldn't want to be bothered after a long day of work either.

Comment

I know for sure he duck & dove hunts. Went several times with landowners I know while filming movies in Shreveport, LA.

I think it was Mr.Brooks and The Gaurdian that were filmed there.

Comment

Originally posted by Pintail45 View Post

My friend's uncle met him in Houston while they were filming the tournament scene for Tin Cup in Kingwood. Costner was sitting by himself at the bar at the St. Regis so he walked up, introduced himself as a big fan and tried to buy him a drink. Costner didn't say a word but looked at him in disgust and got up and moved to the other end of the bar.

Guess I don't blame him, I wouldn't want to be bothered after a long day of work either.
        That's acceptable for anyone.

Sometimes a man just needs a drink alone

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
          Costner is a fantastic actor. I think he and Tom Hanks are probably the best of their generation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          I agree. I like almost all their movies

Comment

I appreciate Costner's affection for baseball and making baseball movies.

Comment

Originally posted by Pintail45 View Post

I watched him stay after filming and take pictures with the employees and even their families of the Kingwood Country Club, while filming Tin Cup. He held babies and hugged kids and was more gracious than expected. He’s a helluva actor too.

Comment

Love many of his movies. I especially liked him in the Miniseries Hatfield's & McCoys

Comment

Originally posted by sandbill View Post
                  I appreciate Costner's affection for baseball and making baseball movies.

Well he’s no Charlie Sheen!

WILDTHING!

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                    Well he’s no Charlie Sheen!

WILDTHING!
                    Yeah, I wouldn't mind seeing an updated 'Major League'! By this time, Vaughn is too old to play. Manager maybe
                    Last edited by sandbill; 06-23-2020, 08:20 AM.

Comment

my question is what happened to his voice lol sounds like he swallowed some gravel

Comment

I've been a fan of his for as long as I can remember. One show/role that he played very well that hasn't been mentioned was his portrayal of Devil Anise Hatfield in the Hatfield/McCoy series.

Comment

He is a good actor, I am a fantastic concrete cutter, so what. His politics and moral compass are all FFF'ed up.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                            Costner is a fantastic actor. I think he and Tom Hanks are probably the best of their generation.

Yep.

Comment

Originally posted by TCR² View Post
                              I've been a fan of his for as long as I can remember. One show/role that he played very well that hasn't been mentioned was his portrayal of Devil Anise Hatfield in the Hatfield/McCoy series.
                              Yep, I might have to find it and watch it again

Comment

I am surprised nobody has mentioned the movie Revenge. I thought it was great.

Comment

Working...
                                X