No announcement yet.

Academy Clearance deals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ran up to the one by work this morning. It was starting to get busy when I left. I saw a tailgate feeder $33 I almost bought. Got out for less than $100. 3 new rod/reel combos and a nerf gun for my boy is all I got. I didn't have at ton of time to look. There were some feeders marked way down and they had some kayaks out front that were dirt cheap as well. I was told by an employee the additional 50% off doesn't apply to firearms. I suspect most of the good stuff will be gone pretty quick.

Comment

I’m going up after class. I’m sure most of the good stuff will be gone

Comment

I have been looking at a specific item that is on clearance, or listed as clearance, however it does not end in $$$.88 like all the other items.

Is it only items ending in .88 ?

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
          I have been looking at a specific item that is on clearance, or listed as clearance, however it does not end in $$$.88 like all the other items.

I think academy marks clearance at .98 cents now. but everything should have a green clearance tag on it.

Comment

I'll be by there today.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post

I just looked at the stuff I bought. The sale prices ended in .48 and.98 and they took an additional 50% off the sale price. I think as long as it's on clearance you can take an additional 50% off the price.

Comment

21 deg feels like 15....I'll wait until this afternoon..

Comment

Originally posted by mike View Post
                  i have been looking at a specific item that is on clearance, or listed as clearance, however it does not end in $$$.88 like all the other items.

All clearance!!!!!

Comment

FYI....the sale excludes firearms.

Comment

Not guns. I tried

Comment

Thanks for the heads up! Literally in and out in four minutes! Then again, I only bought one item. Solid deal for $110.
                        Attached Files

Comment

I will let you guys guess but 1 TBH member has about 5-6 carts full of stuff and still going--and no its not me

Comment

Thanks for the info guys. It looks like what I am shopping is a "Hot Deal" and not listed as Clearance, even though its half priced now.

Comment

Is it one big section of the store or just deals spread throughout?

Comment

Originally posted by perow View Post
                                I will let you guys guess but 1 TBH member has about 5-6 carts full of stuff and still going--and no its not me
                                Antlercollector , put the merchandise down and move away from the buggies lol

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X