Comment

got seg B, but work may have other ideas
      both emails came within 5min of each other

Comment

seg B here

Comment

Seg B here.

Comment

Me and Leon drew B but my kids are on spring break that week so I emailed to see if they would move us to A.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

when is the put in for deer season? ive lived 15 mins from hag my entire life and have never hunted it..

Comment

2015:d

Comment

Should have been a smiley.

Comment

What ammo is everyone shotgunning planning on using?

Comment

Originally posted by Shake N' Bake View Post
                      Me and Leon drew B but my kids are on spring break that week so I emailed to see if they would move us to A.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
                      Nice! I'm sure they'll move y'all. Gonna tent camp it at Paradise again? Was just looking up Hagerman on google and came across your video form last year. My first thought was, man that tent looks familiar haha.

Comment

The group of 20 guys that we have put in with the last 2-3 years all got drawn for segment A. We are looking forward to it!

Comment

Originally posted by JustinJ View Post
                          Nice! I'm sure they'll move y'all. Gonna tent camp it at Paradise again? Was just looking up Hagerman on google and came across your video form last year. My first thought was, man that tent looks familiar haha.
                          Haha. Yep that's my plan. They said they have had a few other requests to be moved so they will see how many people dont pay and adjust accordingly.

Comment

Originally posted by CrossTimbers View Post
                            What ammo is everyone shotgunning planning on using?
                            I have a few rounds of hevishot buckshot.
                            I am sure I'll be debating between that or muzzleloader.

last year i knocked one down w/ ML, sure could have used a follow up. switched over to shotgun then found myself in a spot where I needed extra range of the ML

Comment

We got our email that we were drawn.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

The two of us (myself and Paul- brand new hunter). I'll probably start off Friday am with my bow, Paul will be carrying a 12 gauge with 00 buckshot. Once the hogs get onto our devious plan, I'll either switch to a 12 gauge/rifled barrel and sabot copper slugs, or 50cal with solid copper sabots.

The buckshot that Paul will use is from ICC ammo, solid copper shot. Just ordered 5 boxes of 5. You can call ICC and get a discount code, speak to a guy named Ryan and tell him why you need non-lead- https://www.iccammo.com/collections/...ot-5-round-box

I'm going to call up to Paradise Cove tomorrow and see what is available, my favorites are in the 30's up off the lake, out of the wind and a short walk across the road for some relief.

Comment

Working...
                                X