Whats the fartherest you have You Driven straight through To Go Hunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boston MA to Ozona Tx.

Ok, I took a plane from Boston to Houston but it was a heck of a trip. Started the day at 5am Friday in Boston, worked until noon, caught a flight to Houston, stopped by the house to grab hunting gear and hit the road for Ozona. Pulled into town just in time to change into my hunting gear and head out to the lease. I did take a little nap around 2 or 3 Saturday afternoon.

Comment

me and a buddy, Brunswick Maine to Palestine Tx to bow hunt for a week. 29 hours on the way to Tx and 26 on the way back. We did take turns. We figured we hunted as much as we drove. Killed 2 deer

Comment

My wife and I took turns driving straight through from just outside of Buffalo, New York. It was something like 30 hours and that includes a delay due to us getting rear ended on the interstate in Columbus, OH.

Comment

From the last day of a hagerman hunt, to Plano to southeast Ohio. About 29 hours total from tree to tree.

Comment

Lets see....10 hours to the Diamond C and 10 hours home all alone in the car. Don't think I'll do that drive solo any more. Don't have to drive more than 30-45 to hunt elk...

Comment

20hrs + FORT WORTH TX-BUFFALO WYOMING. Did it solo both ways. Tried to save some vacation days. It was stupid imho. Wish I had a co pilot.

Comment

21.5 hrs from Charlotte NC to our ranch in south Texas!
                Brought a so called buddy from NC and told him he could kill any hogs,coyotes,bobcats,javalina, and exotics. He could not under any circumstances shoot a whitetail buck. These were the rules for months before hand. The only thing he had to pay for is fuel, food and any licenses. He had already killed a hog and javalina on the second day when he saw the biggest buck in his life. He called and asked me if he could shoot it and I said no. Long story short he threw a fit and demanded that I bring him back to Houston to catch a flight back to NC to go on a hunt to kill whitetail. So I cut my hunt short and drive him to Houston to catch a flight his mama bought him back home. So I had to drive all the way back to Charlotte paying for all the fuel!
                Last edited by Black Ice; 07-25-2012, 09:27 AM.

Comment

Once drove from McAllen to my house in Colorado.
                  27 hours, 23 of them just to get out of Texas. It wasnt to hunt, it was to get back to my family after 6 straight weeks of work.

Comment

13 hours to the davis mountains on a solo trip.

Comment

7 hours, tops!

Comment

To Michigan 28 hours. Won't do it again. Either straight through or hunt in Michigan

Comment

dang.....thats a lot miles

Comment

27 Hours from Norfolk, VA to San Antonio, TX!!

Comment

Scio Ohio in 18 hours. Did it twice

Comment

Drove all night to Colorado, jumped out of the truck and started chasing elk. My brother got altitude sickness immediately after we climbed a mountain.

Comment

Working...
                                X