This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Razorback01 View Post
    I could stoop to a very low level- but I wont bring up your relatives.

Post 56- "I will take some of that action. C'mon hogs, come get your slop and avatar bet before they get cold."

That wasn't a challenge, it was gibberish. Your sheep must have been on your mind.
    I forgot that you have to eat cereal straight outta the box since Razorbacks choke when they get near a bowl. Run along sonny boy, before you miss curfew back at the trailer park.

Comment

I have all of my teeth, plus a implant, never lived in a trailer park, and don't have a curfew. And don't call me son- you can't fill my dads shoes. Run along.

Comment

I have all of my teeth, plus a implant, never lived in a trailer park, and don't have a curfew. And don't call me son- you can't fill my dads shoes. Run along.
        I didn't need an implant to get my meat in her oven. It's ok, I got you covered while you are down at the meth shack

Comment

Huh?
          Attached Files

Comment

Oh dear.

Comment

Just watching.

Comment

Keep it going. Finish the fight...

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

This is greatness. So do we have a bet or what? Come on 243, seal the deal! Frawg vs Hawg

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                    This is greatness. So do we have a bet or what? Come on 243, seal the deal! Frawg vs Hawg
                    I think the ball is in 243’s court.

Comment

Originally posted by 17ncs View Post
                      I think the ball is in 243’s court.
                      There is only splinters left of the court after Razorback01 mamma joined the party. Maybe Hog should just go ahead and forfeit and go back to their s hole where they belong. Dont want to catch swine flu from all those tears after their azz gets handed to them.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by .243 WSSM View Post
                        There is only splinters left of the court after Razorback01 mamma joined the party. Maybe Hog should just go ahead and forfeit and go back to their s hole where they belong. Dont want to catch swine flu from all those tears after their azz gets handed to them.
                        Marked

Comment

Originally posted by 17ncs View Post
                          Marked
                          Whatever, Ms Scarlet Letter A

Comment

So do you have a bet 243 or no?

Comment

Bet is with Eradicator, One week per point and end. Good enough frog-man?

Comment

Bet is with Eradicator, One week per point and end. Good enough frog-man?
                                I'm your huckleberry. I beg to diffa. Why not place another wager with me? Straight up 2 months.

Comment

Working...
                                X