No announcement yet.

2020 Mock Scrape Cam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I did this last night in 2 similar close spots. My main spot.

One is in the food plot field, and the other on a trail leading up to it. I put a wireless camera on the trail. I pee'd in both

Comment

Scrape activity picked up heavy on the 5th and 6th

Comment

Originally posted by SRK14 View Post

Scrape activity picked up heavy on the 5th and 6th
        And just imagine actually how heavy if you actually knew what all was coming

Aka had a better camera lol

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
          And just imagine actually how heavy if you actually knew what all was coming

Aka had a better camera lol

Your right, I feel like a fool for not having high dollar cameras. But the one that I had stolen the other day only set me back 28$[emoji6]

Comment

Scrape is getting action still but slower than normal.... probably die to a scrape under every branch that a buck can scrape under, lol.

.... and pigs. In all seriousness, I’m about to loose my mind over hogs. I can’t kill no more, and they just keep punishing

Special thanks to all my neighbors that realized season is in a few weeks and fired up their non penned feeders!!! Hope y’all have a wonderful season. Course it never effects anyone when you put the feeder 50 yards off line, so the 5,641 hogs you draw in at night and don’t kill can enjoy my pastures, hay fields and plots. Good times!
            Attached Files

Comment

WOW some big pigs too! I got a wireless camera on my grapevine and scrape. Very little action but bucks are chasing and out moving hard

Comment

I know the feeling! 28 vids on one scrape! 22 of them were hogs! Not a single deer

Comment

Here are some pretty good ones from the past few years over mock scrapes on public land! I haven't killed any over scrapes yet but my goals is to get one this year!
                  Attached Files

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0037.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	60.3 KB
ID:	24633929

Name:	IMG_0131.jpg
Size:	62.6 KB
ID:	24633930

Name:	IMG_0001.jpg
Size:	63.2 KB
ID:	24633931

Finally I can contribute to this thread

Comment

This young guy has homestead this scrape. Lol
                      Attached Files

Comment

[ATTACH]1024953[/ATTACH]

Comment

I tried this on my place In August and I haven’t gotten deer to use it yet. Our rut is in December so they haven’t really started scraping yet.

Comment

Originally posted by LouisianaExpat View Post
                            I tried this on my place In August and I haven’t gotten deer to use it yet. Our rut is in December so they haven’t really started scraping yet.
                            You gotta put it in the right spot. Think pinch point. Close to bedding area

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
                              You gotta put it in the right spot. Think pinch point. Close to bedding area
                              X2 they work mine year round. Rut has nothing to do with my community scrapes

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
                                X2 they work mine year round. Rut has nothing to do with my community scrapes
                                True! Look at a "community scrape" as a place to meet singles, only for deer.

Comment

Working...
                                X