No announcement yet.

Fairbanks Moose hunt....Here we come.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best of luck to you all. Looking forward to the pics.

Comment

Winning

Comment

Too cool.

Comment

Awesome

Comment

Nothing like trying to eat a waffle with a .02 spork.

Comment

Good luck on your hunt. Beautiful country up there, and awesome animals too, take lots of pics.

Comment

Good time to hunt moose. My brother just sent me that his guides are over. The wounded warriors he guides each year on protected land just took 4 bulls in less than 2 days. Of course it is a little different and easier than most land. But they had a great harvest and he said bulls are active. Check this Facebook page to see a few of the kills.
                Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Comment

Good luck. Using the bow?

Comment

Green with envy! Moose is waaaaay up on my bucket list.

Comment

Good luck! Looking forward to reading all about it.

Comment

This year is cooler than last when I was up there for moose season. They should be much more active than they were for me. Hopefully this thread can help hold me over til the ‘21 season when I’m back for round 2.

Comment

Safe travels and good luck.

Comment

Best of luck and post lots of pics when you get back.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Comment

This might be my last check in before we head out. Got to Fairbanks and have been getting all our gear ready to go. Today we will load everything up and head out. Grocery shopping is on our list this morning and then off to the woods we go.

We had a slight setback that put us a day behind. Problems with one of the Argos machines. Part was overnighted and is supposed to arrive around 10am.

Weather is looking promising. Lows 40's in morning to mid to upper 50's for highs.

I am cheating on this hunt and am using my Weatherby 300. Next year if i come back, I have already told my buddies i'm bringing the bow.

I will post pictures of the hunting rigs before we load them on the trailer and head out.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Good luck Chris.

Comment

Working...
                                X