Reveal Tacticam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Froggy View Post
    I'm looking for one online now. Seems they are out of stock everywhere. I found some on Bowhunting Outlet.com that can be pre-ordered and are due to be available on 7/24 for $108.

https://www.bowhuntingoutlet.com/cam...BoCr3sQAvD_BwE
    Still showing available on Scheels. Got it in 2 days. Ordered 3.

Herd360 also has them.

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by wes122984 View Post
      Got mine today . Set it up and just put it on the front porch. I really like it so far. Pics come in really quick and look great.

Post some pics if you can

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Seems to be sold out everywhere

Comment

Still showing available on Scheels. Got it in 2 days. Ordered 3.

Herd360 also has them.

Thanks. I couldn't find the AT&T model.

Comment

Mine should be in tomorrow.

Comment

Got mine in , and even at 64 I was able to figure it out and setup!!

God Bless
              Bish

Comment

Mine are supposed to be delivered tomorrow. Bought the cord for the external battery from amazon and solar panel at academy. Im ready to go. Taking it to set them up on Saturday.

Comment

Reveal Tacticam

Has anybody tried one in Mexico yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  Last edited by Jbguide; 07-21-2020, 03:00 PM.

Comment

Set my att version up yesterday. Super easy and works great. Got 16 pictures already of does at night. Excellent picture quality.
                    Will order more when I can find in stock.

Comment

Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
                      It’s a Snyper camera rebranded for Tactacam.
                      This thread won’t end well

Comment

Reveal Tacticam

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
                        This thread won’t end well
                        [emoji1787] Maybe

I think it’s probably priced about right. It’s a very “Base level” cell camera. Which will be fine for many users. The questions will be for that price will the components be of a quality that they hold up? When the number of cameras in the woods ramps up, will they have the infrastructure to support it? And when trouble arises, and it does for every cellular camera company, can they provide the support needed.

I just put mine out at deer camp yesterday. It doesn’t appear to have any automated mechanism where it checks in every day to let you know its alive and well. There’s no timelapse setting where you could get it to send you a few pictures a day. There is an sms control setting of Daily or Instant. I think when on instant it allows you to instantly make settings changes. It seems like that would be the avenue to request an instant picture but that’s not available. Mine is out on a trail. It hasn’t sent any pics or communicated since yesterday, so I can only assume every thing is ok.

I think the picture quality is pretty good for the price. I had it on my driveway for a week. I couldn’t read license plates numbers at 30 feet like I can with other cell cams, but not everybody cares about higher clarity pictures.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                        Last edited by Roscoe; 07-23-2020, 06:09 PM.

Comment

Hopefully the come out with some more features soon. I have 2 out and 1 more on the way. I do like the home page on the app kind of like a news feed for all your cameras.

Pros: cheap, easiest so far to set up, nice app design.

Cons: lacking some features like roscoe described as well as being able to share access to cam etc. most of that is software upgrades that can come down the road.

Comment

Cons: lacking some features like roscoe described as well as being able to share access to cam etc. most of that is software upgrades that can come down the road.

You can have the app on multiple devices, so if you don’t mind people having full access to your camera they can DL app and use your log in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

On Facebook they said they’re working on an app update they’re hoping to release by the end of the month.

Comment

Well I got mine set up and put out today along with the solar panel and battery box.

Comment

Working...
                                X