No announcement yet.

Talk to me about Snyper Wireless Cameras

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Batteries should be charged 100%. It has rechargeable batteries with a Snyper solar charger on it. The last pic from a week ago showed 100% full. Pretty sure it has something to do with their server.

Comment

I have a Snyper and a Spartan. Snyper is a year old now. Picture quality is much better with the Spartan, but they are high maintenance. I use AT&T on both, $75 a year.

Comment

Originally posted by Soggy Bottom View Post
        Batteries should be charged 100%. It has rechargeable batteries with a Snyper solar charger on it. The last pic from a week ago showed 100% full. Pretty sure it has something to do with their server.
        except the cam emails direct to you. The only server that is involved is an SMTP server which if that was actually down I would not have got 40 pictures this morning.

AKA it's definitely something on your end.
        Attached Files

Comment

I heard Snyper won't let you change settings on the app on new cameras? If so thats a deal breaker

Comment

Riddle me this. Up until 10/7 my camera was working great. Was recieving 20-40 pics a day. Than it quit until 10/14 and sent 7 pics than quit again. Just now I recieved two deer pics. Any ideas on what could be go on? Nothing has changed. Still have good service and full charge. Contacted Synper a few times but have given up on hearing back from them.

Comment

Mine showed full charge too but also quite working with just a few random pictures. Changed the batteries and wala started sending pictures regularly again.

Comment

Originally posted by Soggy Bottom View Post
                Riddle me this. Up until 10/7 my camera was working great. Was recieving 20-40 pics a day. Than it quit until 10/14 and sent 7 pics than quit again. Just now I recieved two deer pics. Any ideas on what could be go on? Nothing has changed. Still have good service and full charge. Contacted Synper a few times but have given up on hearing back from them.
                Acorns? Is corn piling up under the feeder?

Comment

I sent both my Reconyx cell cams to Reconyx to have Verizon modems installed. All I have to do is add a 2 lines on my Verizon account and it should cost nothing to operate monthly because I have unlimited data. Also, pics sent will be same as what’s on the SD card only Verizon offers this.

Comment

Wanted to give a quick update on spypoint vs Snyper trail camera pictures. Got the Snyper in the field this past weekend and have the same deer in roughly the same spot for comparison. Disappointed I can’t change the Snyper camera settings with the app. I’m also receiving two of the texted same images each time a picture is taken, not sure why.

Snyper

Spypoint

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by stxhunter View Post
                      I’m also receiving two of the texted same images each time a picture is taken, not sure why.
                      Only thing I can think of is perhaps you put your phone number in both the message field and the email field.

Comment

Working...
                      X