No announcement yet.

American kennel club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Our country is going to H### in a hand basket period. The alternative lifestyles of these nutcases get an entire month of being at the forefront while veterans that gave their lives for what they represent and can freely promote and can boast of, get 1 **** DAY of being recognized. Pitiful!

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
      Our country is going to H### in a hand basket period. The alternative lifestyles of these nutcases get an entire month of being at the forefront while veterans that gave their lives for what they represent and can freely promote and can boast of, get 1 **** DAY of being recognized. Pitiful!
      Didn't think of it that way. Absolutely ridiculous.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Agreed on not doing the AKC thing especially if you are not going to breed the male or female!

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Saggy View Post
          Why isn’t there a white history or straight pride month?
          You could start the movement. Doesn't bother me.

Comment

I still say the Rainbow is God promise to not destory the world again.

Let's go viral - AKC is acknowledging God's promise.

#takingdarainbowback

Comment

Originally posted by TxAg View Post
              You could start the movement. Doesn't bother me.
              It’s just the whole point of it. I don’t mind the ones who don’t try to shove it down my throat and keep to themselves for the most parts. But the ones that wanna criticize me and others because we don’t agree with it I’ll be as bad against them as they are against me and not give a s***. Not caring and being “calm” has gotten this country to where it’s. I don’t have kids and I’m not sure I want any now. Because I don’t want my kids to live in a society like it’s going to. Not being bothered by this just gives the liberals more rights to ruin this country.

Comment

Originally posted by Cbb1722 View Post
                It’s just the whole point of it. I don’t mind the ones who don’t try to shove it down my throat and keep to themselves for the most parts. But the ones that wanna criticize me and others because we don’t agree with it I’ll be as bad against them as they are against me and not give a s***. Not caring and being “calm” has gotten this country to where it’s. I don’t have kids and I’m not sure I want any now. Because I don’t want my kids to live in a society like it’s going to. Not being bothered by this just gives the liberals more rights to ruin this country.
                When you say.... shove down throat.......is that figurative? If not, I understand why it would make you upset.

Comment

Originally posted by MLank View Post
                  When you say.... shove down throat.......is that figurative? If not, I understand why it would make you upset.
                  Ok ok I used the wrong term for the topic good play

Comment

I’m sure they’ll notice that you haven’t registered your dog... not.

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
                      Agreed

Comment

What’s wrong with a rainbow? It’s not about us being proud about them, I think it’s for them
                        To feel liberated from all the discrimination and oppression they have had to deal with while being gay. Do I agree with everything? No, but at the end of the day it’s present and it’s the world we live in. You’ll gain nothing with hate. And theirs nothing with gays, I mean they might hit on you here and there but if you’re confident about your sexuality idk what the problem is. I honestly thought about flying a rainbow flag over my business for the month, but decided against it. We are already a gay friendly establishment. 25% of my staff is gay. 20%-30% of my clientele is gay.

Comment

Originally posted by Acameron52 View Post
                          I’m sure they’ll notice that you haven’t registered your dog... not.
                          Actually they’re gonna notice. Most of Texas coon hunters have decided to do no more business with them which is probably. Close to around 1000 people. Not counting the other states that follow behind Texas and where coonhunting is bigger and more participants than here. Also I know a couple field trial guys that has already stated they’re done with them too. This is really gonna be a big dent to AKC and I see them probably headed on their way out of business in the near future.

Comment

Originally posted by Azzy View Post
                            What’s wrong with a rainbow? It’s not about us being proud about them, I think it’s for them
                            To feel liberated from all the discrimination and oppression they have had to deal with while being gay. Do I agree with everything? No, but at the end of the day it’s present and it’s the world we live in. You’ll gain nothing with hate. And theirs nothing with gays, I mean they might hit on you here and there but if you’re confident about your sexuality idk what the problem is. I honestly thought about flying a rainbow flag over my business for the month, but decided against it. We are already a gay friendly establishment. 25% of my staff is gay. 20%-30% of my clientele is gay.
                            Someone's sexuality is in question......

[emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Azzy View Post
                              Right. Have a whole month for the gays but one day for the men and women who fight/fought for this country. But that’s just more of the flaunting I was talking about.

Comment

Working...
                              X