No announcement yet.

Our Piece of Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great thread. Thanks for sharing your story. The house and place look great.

Comment

Originally posted by AirDavis View Post
      Great thread. Thanks for sharing your story. The house and place look great.
      Hopefully this story will be coming to an end within the next 4 weeks. We have to be out of the house we are in before June 15 and I have a lot of stuff to move.

Comment

Originally posted by TMC50 View Post
        Spent all day out there cleaning up and destumping the place so I can mow with the riding mower. Mother in law picked up all the trash and organized all the contractors stuff! We are ready to move in!

It is amazing how a simple mow job makes a place look wayyyy different!

We did find more trees that we need to cut for fire wood and 2 oaks that died when they put the pole in that need to come down.

Back yard

Front yard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I need bbq wood [emoji16]

The house is coming along nicely, T [emoji1303]

Comment

Originally posted by RobinHood View Post
          I need bbq wood [emoji16]

The house is coming along nicely, T [emoji1303]

I have 3 stacks at the house that you are more than welcome to come get with some white oak mixed in to it. It’s not split but cut into 15-18 inch pieces.

Comment

May 17 is the date for the inside to be complete!

They have to repaint the outside of the house (problem with white spots showing up) but the end is near

Comment

Floor got done today. Won’t be able to get in this weekend to take pictures.

We currently have a lake that has been dubbed “lake Travis” (my first name) where our drive way is going to be. Driveway guy cannot put driveway in until it dries up. I’ll be out there pumping water out this weekend to help the process of drying it.

Comment

Finally got over there to get pictures of everything. They did all the touching up and are pretty much coming to an end.

Kids rooms are done.

Looking from living room into the kitchen.

The bar! Can see all the granite

Rest of the kitchen.

Desk area to the side of the kitchen

They surprised us with this star above our stove area

Heading into the master bath

Master bath

Comment

Master bath.

This is an exotic granite that we got a really good deal on!

Comment

Looking really nice!

Comment

Drive way is in and they should be completely done on Wednesday. Rock guys should be out to finish the front poles as well.

They finally moved the porta potty so I got a drive by picture.

I also sprayed the Fence with Thompson water seal that had color to it.

Comment

Just realized I haven’t updated this in a while. We have been moved in since June. It is awesome. Got a bunch of dirt work done this summer for the yards and seeded them. It is hard being a coach and trying to grow grass but my wife has been awesome with my watering program.

We have grass coming and possibly the brightest house on the road. It glows at night when I have it lit up! Cannot wait for the first cold front!

Comment

Looks great [emoji1303]
                          We’re just starting on the remodel of the old farmhouse. It’s aggravating as hell, but it’ll be worth it when all is done. They just ran the underground electric and should be setting the transformer this week. Then I can give my generator a break.
                          I need to come visit and see your mansion myself... and snatch some wood while I’m there [emoji16]

Comment

Looking good Combs!

Comment

Awesome job.

Comment

Working...
                              X