No announcement yet.

Raining down south??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got about 1.5" last week & another 2.5" last couple days. I thought most of my Blackbrush, Granjeno, & Guajillo was dead but w the rain they are sprouting leaves & coming back.

Comment

We got some good rain in Jim Wells, but not too much in Duval or Eastern Webb past two days.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Just got back from my ranch in eastern LaSalle county. Had 3.75 yesterday afternoon and .25 this morning. Had 2 inches in the gauge when I got there. Water everywhere including across hwy 97 on the way home.

Comment

Things are looking up in Webb county! Fawns should have plenty of cover to hide under after all this. I’m sure my pond is overflowing at this point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Liquid gold!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Not that far south but I've got 5" since last Friday. 3" of it last night. Weather report just said we have more until Monday. @ least a lot of it is soaking in. We'll see!

Comment

Webb Co, well at least eastern Webb got some serious rain.
                Hopefully this won't be all we see this year.

Any reports from Western Webb (west of Encinal) watching the radar yesterday, looks like it finally got some.

Comment

Originally posted by Canoe1 View Post
                  Webb Co, well at least eastern Webb got some serious rain.
                  Hopefully this won't be all we see this year.

Any reports from Western Webb (west of Encinal) watching the radar yesterday, looks like it finally got some.

I was watching the radar hoping we got hit. Encinal and west looks like it’s been getting plenty of rain. I’m in south Webb and we finally got some good rains.

Comment

we finally got some rain in north zapata. It was getting really bad. my farmlogs is saying we got an inch, but with the standing water I'm seeing on camera it has to be way more than that.

Comment

We are around 4-6 inches across the place in south / central Starr...it's 9 miles long so can vary. Tanks were thirsty!!

Comment

A buddy of mine, was traveling back to San Antonio, from Brownsville today. Somewhere not far north of Brownsville, it was raining very hard. Enough so, the highway was flooded to the point that there was a 18 wheeler that was dead in the water. So DPS had the south bound lanes shut down. This caused traffic to get backed up for miles.

It's monsooning down there, skip raining.

Comment

Working...
                        X