Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sleepy View Post
    Oh it’s worth it! I’m up $6K in 8 days.

So how do I get this back to my bank account?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
      So how do I get this back to my bank account?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

You swap it back to Ethereum and deposit it into your bank from your wallet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Is there an easier way to check gas prices, (fees) or do you have to go through the whole process of buying and swapping to check them?

Comment

Originally posted by Mac5dawg View Post
          Is there an easier way to check gas prices, (fees) or do you have to go through the whole process of buying and swapping to check them?

Latest ETH Gas Fees along with a 7-day heatmap and chart for Ethereum Gas usage. Find the best time to send your Ethereum transaction!

I like swapping and checking. Changing the decimals when needed. By now if your trying to MAX your ETH with Elon it will cost you more ETH.

Best thing is to drop decimals $150 less than what’s in your ETH and keep trying until it hits below $150.

Last Wednesday I paid $7 fee. The next day I had no idea what was happening and complained about a $40-$50 fee. Still bought more. Then the last time paid $116 a couple days ago and felt good as many times it was over $200. I made the money back really quick but was already still using house money at that time since I bought in somewhat early last week.
          Last edited by Antlers86; 05-12-2021, 06:14 AM.

Comment

Is it normal for these companies to require pictures of your drivers license/passport?

Comment

Originally posted by MarkV View Post
              Is it normal for these companies to require pictures of your drivers license/passport?
              Yes. Easy way to secure your account

Comment

It’s been just treading water tonight after the big jump

Comment

Originally posted by asttbe View Post
                  It’s been just treading water tonight after the big jump

If anything, I feel like it’s due for a correction.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Agreed. Knew it was coming. Just was hoping it wasn’t gonna. I got in before the gas fee jump. I’ll put more in at the bottom of the correction.

Comment

All these people selling out gonna regret unless they are turning around and getting back in.

Comment

Like a rock

Comment

Not sure if I’m going to put more in or not. I’m breaking even with what I put in between gas fees and buying the ETH. Fingers crossed with it down, gas fees will go down and then it will start to clim again.

Comment

Sorry guys, it’s my fault. I was finally able to buy some last night so now it’s going to tank. Same thing happened to doge. [emoji23] I guess I’m just going to have to keep working for a living.

Comment

If you want in now is a good time! Pay the fee and gain it back! $500 yesterday would have gotten you 1.5-2 Billion after fees. Right now it will get you 5-7 Billion!

Get after it!!!

EDIT: Gas fee right now is around $250-$300.

$500 transfer will get you 2-4 Billion
                              Last edited by Antlers86; 05-12-2021, 10:24 AM.

Comment

No concern here. There are people buying in for thousands of dollars. I heard one story of someone buying in for $45k. They could easily triple up and leave, Nd since this is the beginning, that puts a huge dent in the price. Good time for some with a little cash to go in and buy it.

HODL THE LINE MEN!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X