Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So sorry to hear this news. Prayers for comfort and healing

Comment

Sad to read this Shane. Prayers going up.

Comment

Thanks for all the prayers and kind words. A little back story on JC. My wife was 15 and I was 17 when we started dating. JC was 5 and my wife had another brother and sister in the middle. Wife's mom was a full time nurse and her step dad was an open road truck driver. My wife's siblings pretty much went with us everywhere. I've always been the outdoors type, and they lived almost on lake Jacksonville, within walking distance of the baseball complex. We swam, fished, and played baseball all summer for several years. JC, played little league baseball for several years, went on to high school band, (like me, but he played percussion) and did well in school. Played drums in a couple local bands while keeping a steady job. Moved to Big Lake and worked in a fracking yard for several years before coming back home to work for his father-in-law at a hydraulic/cnc company. He treats his step daughters better than most people treat their biological kids. I could go on and on, but there's not enough time or words. Thanks again!

Comment

Prayers for healing and comfort. God Bless all involved.

Comment

Prayers Up for All. God Bless.

Comment

Oh Shane, so sorry to hear this. Praying for you and your wife and the entire family. Sounds like JC is in need of a miracle. God bless you guys.

Comment

sent up.........................

Comment

Man that's a sad deal.. Prayers sent for healing, peace and comfort..

Comment

Sending

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

Prayers up for JC and the family. There’s a few of us on here that have run the gauntlet with a family member fighting brain cancer. PM if you have any questions or want pointers from experience.

Comment

Prayer sent^

Comment

Prayers sent. So sad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Lord praying for peace and comfort and for Your Will to be done!!

Comment

Working...
                                X