No announcement yet.

$ELONONE Coin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So can someone explain all this simply or is that impossible, lol.

Is this a complete gamble or can you really buy into this and immediately sell whenever you want and actually make real money off this instantly or is this like a waiting game and it may turn into someone or may not? I’m just confused as to the whole process of this but very intrigued and would like to buy in but just blows my mind, haha.

Comment

Originally posted by Knox View Post
      So can someone explain all this simply or is that impossible, lol.

Is this a complete gamble or can you really buy into this and immediately sell whenever you want and actually make real money off this instantly or is this like a waiting game and it may turn into someone or may not? I’m just confused as to the whole process of this but very intrigued and would like to buy in but just blows my mind, haha.
      It’s absolutely real money and you can absolutely sell it and throw it in the bank. Now are there some hurdles? Yes. But with the know how, it’s not bad. I could sell and deposit it into my bank an just a couple of minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Christ View Post
        Here I am waiting for my Coinbase Etherium to fund so I can transfer it to Metamask, then wait for the swap wait to not be $200, then swap it, wait for that to fund... all while the price continues to rise. Semi-patiently waiting...
        Originally posted by warrington View Post
        I’m with you
        Same here....

Comment

Originally posted by MedicineMan7 View Post
          Same here....
          Waiting on the 17th here.
          She cant find any way around the wait.
          Any tips, tricks, or hints ?

Comment

$200 to get in, how much to get out during a fire sale?

please excuse brevity and dictation errors.

Comment

Originally posted by bullets13 View Post
              part of me wants to jump in, but I just don't see how all of this doesn't implode at some point. All of this sketchy transaction stuff where you're having to convert from this sketchy program to that sketchy program, and pay $200 dollars and wait a week and all of that... And all on speculation on another fake currency. And you have to exchange one crypto to buy another crypto, then exchange it back and hopefully be able to exchange THAT for USD? I don't know, it seems like a lot of folks are going to get burned at some point, but I fully admit I know very little on the subject. I wish all of you the best.
              I'd play the game if I was younger and could figure out all the accounts, wallets, how to buy etc...

But keep in mind it's not regulated either. So when people do lose a ton of money they'll have zero recourse.

Comment

Originally posted by alien_scones View Post

At this point, I’ll pay a $1K fee to sell 😂

Comment

Sleepy, does it use your regular bank account? So I’m assuming safe?

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                    I'd play the game if I was younger and could figure out all the accounts, wallets, how to buy etc...

But keep in mind it's not regulated either. So when people do lose a ton of money they'll have zero recourse.
                    My thoughts exactly. And I can see a lot of ways for people to lose money. When you're having to exchange real cash for one crypto to swap for another crypto, and having to use multiple questionable sites to do so... if one of them fails, you could get stuck with a whole lot of nothing except wasted money. Honestly feels a whole lot like a legal pyramid scheme, especially with people paying exchange funds that go to people who already own the stock. Like, that's literally the only equity in this stuff is that you get money from people paying inflated prices to trade?

Comment

If it sounds to good to be true, it probably is.

Comment

Originally posted by Knox View Post
                        Sleepy, does it use your regular bank account? So I’m assuming safe?
                        That is correct

Comment

Originally posted by bullets13 View Post
                          My thoughts exactly. And I can see a lot of ways for people to lose money. When you're having to exchange real cash for one crypto to swap for another crypto, and having to use multiple questionable sites to do so... if one of them fails, you could get stuck with a whole lot of nothing except wasted money. Honestly feels a whole lot like a legal pyramid scheme, especially with people paying exchange funds that go to people who already own the stock. Like, that's literally the only equity in this stuff is that you get money from people paying inflated prices to trade?
                          This is very true for people who play the game a lot. If you have little invested and you can 100X your money, then it becomes a risk vs reward. Nobody should tie up a bunch of money in this stuff that they can’t afford to lose.

Comment

Originally posted by alien_scones View Post

Speculating, but if this particular one were to tank, it wouldn't necessarily mean it is going to jack the price up to take it out. I believe etherium is a cryptocurrency set up to make transactions on for all cryptocurrencies. So if bitcoin is rising or falling and people are getting in or out of that, and all other coins are following BTC, that may be a bigger or better indicator.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy View Post
                              That is correct

Go clean out your inbox it’s full lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy View Post
                                This is very true for people who play the game a lot. If you have little invested and you can 100X your money, then it becomes a risk vs reward. Nobody should tie up a bunch of money in this stuff that they can’t afford to lose.
                                Definitely agree with this. I’ve considered risking a grand or two to hit a big score. I know people with 100k or more tied up, which is terrifying to me

Comment

Working...
                                X