Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kill deer, harvest crops.

Comment

I prefer the word assassinate. Because I'm classy. I kill like a sir.

Comment

I take away everything it was and everything it would have been. I kill.

Comment

I had a pig hanging from a tree while skinnin' it next to the road by our lease once and had a kid ride by on bike. He stopped n asked "where'd you fetch him up from?" So I guess I "fetch" 'em?

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
            I prefer the word assassinate. Because I'm classy. I kill like a sir.
            That is Very classy! Bwahahahaha

Comment

I've found it nearly impossible to harvest backstraps from a live deer.

Comment

Call it whatever. I think you could make a distinction if you let the meat rot and didnt harvest any like some trophy hunters do or if you couldnt find the blood trail till the next day. Then you just killed it and failed to harvest. TPWD has a "harvest log" for deer so there is that.

Comment

I thought we were at "skim" now?

Comment

Kill for a low fence or no fence hunt and harvest for a high fence shopping trip...

Comment

I posted on FB the other day about my first Trad harvest. I felt really stupid for not just saying "I killed it with my recurve".

Comment

I just killvested a hog. Been trying to get this particular boar to make a fatal error in judgement for a while now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I don't harvest or kill. I go grocery shopping in my "Outdoor Grocery Store". I do a lot of shopping on public lands. And pay for it with the labor I put into shopping.

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kill-t. Gotta go!

Comment

Shoot to "kill".

If you need a soft term, I think the game warden's use "dispatch".

Comment

Whack, Stack, Thwack, Thump, Zipped, Let the air out of, Run an arrow through ....

Comment

Yep like some of the others stated, gotta kill the animal to harvest the meat so it's actually both every time. I prefer saying "kill" as we are taking a life and I think it helps to understand the gravity of it.

Comment

Working...
                                X