No announcement yet.

2021 Formula 1 Season!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5 hours and it's time to shake it up!!![emoji964][emoji964][emoji964]Click image for larger version

Name:	20210413_082233.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	41.8 KB
ID:	24649376Click image for larger version

Name:	20210413_082308.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	38.6 KB
ID:	24649377

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

This year is going to hard top last years season, but my favorite series of all Indycar finally starts this weekend. Can't wait to see how terribly Jimmie Johnson does, I think he's in way over his head.

Comment

Slick shirt, Landrover! Interesting first practice- Mercs are quick, Max had almost no track time and Leclerc relearned that one mistake at Imola and you hit a wall.

Comment

Great looking shirt!

Yes, the MBs had a good showing in FP2.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

A lot cheaper than that Petronas jacket I bought at the race......[emoji854]
            I'm hoping Max did not break something critical on that Red Bull.[emoji15] Gasly looked really good and eager for this race. Gonna be [emoji91]!!!!

Comment

P3 and the Qualifying is going to be downright crazy tomorrow!!! these guys are fired up for Imola, and I suspect it will get wild.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                A lot cheaper than that Petronas jacket I bought at the race......[emoji854]
                I'm hoping Max did not break something critical on that Red Bull.[emoji15] Gasly looked really good and eager for this race. Gonna be [emoji91]!!!!

Gasly looked great as he did in Bahrain. Hoping for a good qualifying lap for him. I think he and max are the best 2 drivers.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

99th Pole Position in Formula 1!!![emoji964][emoji964][emoji964]
                  Tomorrow is going to be [emoji91][emoji91][emoji91]in Italy. Hard to believe how this keeps getting better. Perez stepped up and Gasly placed right were I thought he would. I need to figure out what is going on with Bottas?[emoji848] Tsunodo smashing up that Alpha Tauri hurt bad..[emoji33]...that kid is going to be the future as he is fearless!

Comment

Ham per ver. Going to be a great race with 2 red bulls right behind Hamilton. And what great statement from Perez who was almost out of f1.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Yes, a great performance from Perez! And I agree about Tsunodo, I also think he has a bright future in F1.

Also, Norris put in a great lap at the end, but exceeded track limits, so his time didn’t count. I hope he does well tomorrow. I’d really like to see McLaren at the top again.

When I first started watching F1 in 1988, Senna and Prost were battling in their McLaren Honda MP4/4. Such a great time in F1, and have alway been a fan of McLaren since.

Comment

Lando is super cool guy. [emoji41] I pull for him every race to get a few points.[emoji95][emoji964][emoji95]

Comment

2021 Formula 1 Season!!!

I just saw this...

Closest qualifying between top 8 since 2012.

Comment

Amazing!!![emoji2962]
                            Lando still had an amazing time with a penalty.......watch out tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by F1addict View Post
                              I just saw this...

Closest qualifying between top 8 since 2012.

Wow that is indycar separation, is F1 closer to a spec series than it used to be? BTW Jimmie Johnson, not so hot today...

Comment

Woohoo!!! [emoji907][emoji964][emoji907] 2022 F1 just announced second race in the USA [emoji631].........MIAMI!!!! Austin, Montreal and Miami sounds like a great triple weekend of racing.[emoji854]. Guess I will check out the track next month when I am down there.

Comment

Working...
                                X