Life Hacks - Let's Hear 'em

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shane View Post
    Actually, here's how you can make the finger trick work when you're multiplying by 9.....

Hold up 10 fingers, then lower the finger corresponding to the number you are multiplying by 9. The first digit in the answer is the number to the left of the lowered finger. The 2nd digit is 9 minus the first digit.

Of course, you have to know how to subtract, but it'll work.
    Where do you get ten fingers to use? I was only born with eight fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by Bucknaked View Post
      To keep from bumping your head , wear a hard hat!
      For sure [emoji56]

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
        I was on here for years before I realized the little arrow next to a thread title will take you to the last post you read.

I've never had the courage to admit that before. Feels great.
        I'm gonna just keep acting like I knew that all along...

Comment

Change your clock by thirty minutes every 3 months. You'll never need to worry about daylight savings time again. Do the same with your feeders.

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
            Where do you get ten fingers to use? I was only born with eight fingers.
            Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya. You keeled my father. Prepare to die.

Comment

If it moves and it shouldn't = Duck tape.
              If it doesn't move and it should = WD40.

Comment

I was on here for years before I realized the little arrow next to a thread title will take you to the last post you read.

Yep. And click the little arrow next to the most recent poster's name, and it'll take you to that most recent post.

Comment

Originally posted by Hogmauler View Post
                  Wait till your wife goes to bed then bring her some water and an aspirin. If she says “I don’t have a headache “, you say “Gotcha”! This is good for one shot only so save it till your in dire need of nookie!
                  I saw a think on TikTok last night like this. The guy handed his wife a Red Bull and she said "Whats this? I'm not tired." And he proceeded to say "YES!" and pick her up to haul her to the bedroom. lol

Comment

Originally posted by TMC50 View Post
                    Hold you breath and stick you finger in an ant pile. They will not sting you...........
                    They will bite the crap out of ya though.

Comment

I just tested that and it didn't work. Oh course I usually am drunk when I read this site late at night so It may be accurate.

Comment

Originally posted by breederbuck33 View Post
                        I saw a think on TikTok last night like this. The guy handed his wife a Red Bull and she said "Whats this? I'm not tired." And he proceeded to say "YES!" and pick her up to haul her to the bedroom. lol
                        Now we're talking real life advice!

Comment

Originally posted by Hunting4fun View Post
                          I just tested that and it didn't work. Oh course I usually am drunk when I read this site late at night so It may be accurate.
                          PM sent

Comment

Where is said little arrow? I don't see it on my screen. Nevermind, I found it.

Comment

I can't remember the last time I counted on my fingers this much just to do something old already knew how to do... I'm somehow more confused than when I started...

Comment

If it is important,you will find a way. if it is not, you will find an excuse!

Comment

Working...
                                X