No announcement yet.

"OFFICIAL" Granger PHL 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=TxTyler;14403654]I wasn't seeing red. What I saw was a run-on sentence with little to no structure. Periods and commas are your friend. Either way you are ensenuauting that I am spoiled and that public lands are all about me. That would rub any man the wrong way none the less.

Ellipses are also punctuation Mr. Grammar Police. That was the point, er, points. Reading your comments, your message is clear. You don't like non-locals increasing the draw pot and reducing your personal odds as a local. That's selfish. Throw in the other opportunities you've had to hunt, and yeah it sounds spoiled. You're trying to make people feel some kind for way for putting in for a public draw and yet you want to justify feeling some kind of way about my words. Not a whole lot of consistency there bubba.
    Carry on sir, nothing to see here. I haven't done a DIY Alaskan hunt so who am I to say anything?

Comment

[quote=NxSTexan;14403758]
      Originally posted by TxTyler View Post
      I wasn't seeing red. What I saw was a run-on sentence with little to no structure. Periods and commas are your friend. Either way you are ensenuauting that I am spoiled and that public lands are all about me. That would rub any man the wrong way none the less.

Ellipses are also punctuation Mr. Grammar Police. That was the point, er, points. Reading your comments, your message is clear. You don't like non-locals increasing the draw pot and reducing your personal odds as a local. That's selfish. Throw in the other opportunities you've had to hunt, and yeah it sounds spoiled. You're trying to make people feel some kind for way for putting in for a public draw and yet you want to justify feeling some kind of way about my words. Not a whole lot of consistency there bubba.

Carry on sir, nothing to see here. I haven't done a DIY Alaskan hunt so who am I to say anything?
      What are you talking about? You must be fun at parties. I said nothing about non-locals putting in for the hunt. You just need someone to argue with and to put down. It makes you feel better about yourself. You along with a few others have completely missed the point.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Briar Friar View Post
        Wait... GRXH squirrel wasnt apex on your Granger kill list? Next time Ill tree a deer for you.
        That was certainly a memorable moment Now a deer in a tree would be one heck of a sight. That would for sure top anything else I've ever seen.

Comment

Originally posted by bossbowman View Post
          SMH, how many times do you think you will get out there this year?

Minimum of 3 trips (3-6days at a time) but I’d to try and make 5-6 of those trips happen if I can get the time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

[quote=TxTyler;14403861]
            Originally posted by NxSTexan View Post
            What are you talking about? You must be fun at parties. I said nothing about non-locals putting in for the hunt. You just need someone to argue with and to put down. It makes you feel better about yourself. You along with a few others have completely missed the point.

Hahaha. Whatever you say Tyler. Your memory is short. We'll leave it at that.

Comment

Originally posted by TxTyler View Post
              Not sure how I missed this comment, but I'm glad you "speak only for yourself" because if yout spoke for others that would be pretty scary. The "moose antlers" on my back are from a DIY hunt I did in Alaska. You want to talk about "earning it". Go do an Alaskan DIY hunt then we can talk. Side note, moose are not an "exotic" animal and I promise you, you will not see one out near Granger. Good lord...

Just laughed at his spoiled comment. Hes a dumbass and has no clue what hes talking about.

Everything i have is because i busted my *** for it and work like a dog. Nothing was given to me my home my land my exotics were all hard earned and are a result of a liftime of savings and work. Some of us are willing to put in the time work and effort to have what we dream about. Some others...not so much. They just want to ***** about what others have and accomplish instead of going out and doing it themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by NAVY CHIEF View Post
                u couldnt! ur a rookie

Then post pics of bucks acting like hes got them on camera out there and being called out. Oooppppsss lol

Comment

You make me smile!

Comment

I have not Bow hunted in many years due to an injury. I have over 50 years experience and learning a crossbow first time so I suppose I am rookie again. I can not tell a lie. I chopped down the ash juniper tree.

Comment

Originally posted by toomuchsun View Post
                      Thanks for comments. I am still waiting for mail package for rules etc. Found a lot on line and even spoke with one of the Rangers. I assume I can quarter up a pig so as not to have to drag carry all the weight at once in the event I am in pretty deep. The Corps Ranger said that was acceptable but noted TX parks and Wildlife was the source to clarify questions. 2 years ago white bass wade fishing I witnessed 4 or 5 medium sized pigs run in to the water snarling and snapping at 2 or 3 fishermen wading in the river than turn and run away. Wow! Unsure what provoked it but scary either way.
                      I can understand doubts to my report of what I saw as it was indeed strange. I saw pigs, fisherman and commotion in the water roughly 150 plus yards from me and assumed odd as it is, the pigs approached the fisherman. Perhaps the fisherman startled the pigs? Very few folks out that day and it was quiet on the river. I would not want to be that close to pigs that were clearly not happy holding only a fish pole. How it came together I do not know. I heard noises and splashing and turned and saw people and pigs close together and the pigs quickly run off. This was between the steps and the rail crossing.

Comment

See everyone at standby. I am local and have harvested my doe and buck limit each year I've been drawn. $100 for GPS coordinates to a good tree (please indicate climber or not). $500 and I'll carry your stand/feeder out, fill feeders (corn extra) & check and forward cam pics weekly. Hell, I'll even field dress and haul them out or help track if available. LOL

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by HogStalker View Post
                          See everyone at standby. I am local and have harvested my doe and buck limit each year I've been drawn. $100 for GPS coordinates to a good tree (please indicate climber or not). $500 and I'll carry your stand/feeder out, fill feeders (corn extra) & check and forward cam pics weekly. Hell, I'll even field dress and haul them out or help track if available. LOL

Knowledge can be expensive

Comment

Never trust a prostitute

Comment

Originally posted by HogStalker View Post

****, that’s a good deal, can i pay you in HEB Buddy Bucks?

Comment

LOL, no, but I do accept the Lonestar card. It's technically food, right?

Comment

Working...
                                X