No announcement yet.

Thieves got me—got a description of their vehicle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There’s a lot of theft going on in that area....

Comment

I had the same problem contractor workers, came back and tried to clean out our garage
      The police said it was unfortunate but couldn’t do anything, because we lacked a security system, we handled it through the construction company ( he fired some employees) but I wish we could have pressed some charges

Comment

Originally posted by merlin View Post
        dang, he coulda, shoulda got LP #
        He tried but the back paper plate wasn’t readable.

Comment

Update—A Montgomery County Sheriff called me today saying he found my trailer parked in a subdivision abandoned on the side of the road. I can’t believe I’m getting it back! I’m on the road today so I get to bail it out of the holding yard when I get back. Very thankful for the LEOs who helped out.

Comment

Originally posted by Grande06 View Post
            Update—A Montgomery County Sheriff called me today saying he found my trailer parked in a subdivision abandoned on the side of the road. I can’t believe I’m getting it back! I’m on the road today so I get to bail it out of the holding yard when I get back. Very thankful for the LEOs who helped out.
            Great news. Most are not so lucky.

Thievery is getting bad over there.

Comment

Man the whole 249 from Willowbrook to Tomball has gone to crap in a very short time.
              We avoid that area at all costs now. What the heck happen?

Comment

This is really random, but I found an exact match of the truck that was seen stealing my stuff not too far from the old house. I talked to a neighbor of where I saw the truck who swears they run a chop shop. I sent pics to my neighbor and he confirmed the truck was a match as best he could remember. I’m not sure how many older chevys have a messed up bumper, paper plates, and live close to where the trailer was dumped but seems like it is worth exploring. Do I just call the Sheriff or go vigilante lol?

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                  Man the whole 249 from Willowbrook to Tomball has gone to crap in a very short time.
                  We avoid that area at all costs now. What the heck happen?
                  We feel safe in our little neighborhood but its crazy the amount of thefts that have increased out here. someones always stealing trailers, stuff out of barns etc. in the surrounding areas. im not hearing too many home break ins but im not in the know. they know easy targets. Tomball PD facebook posting peoples faces all the time looking for thiefs caught on camera. wasnt like this not long ago. I got a kiddo thats 4. this used to be country. well prob be moving further out before hes out of elementary. Everywhere you look theres new houses being built and woods cut down. I will say the tomball police are on the roads in force. those dang guys have pulled me over for just about anything wrong (license plate lights, no turn signals, going a few miles over, phone) to chat/look for real issues, and im happy about it. Ive never received a ticket. i just work odd hours and theyyl pull you over for lil bitty stuff after midnight on main street to check you out. Im very happy with the police presence here.

OP glad youre getting your trailer back. sounds like i live about 5 minutes from you.
                  Last edited by SCREAMINREELS; 07-24-2019, 07:53 PM.

Comment

Call the law, one thing I have learned as I get older is those sorry P O S have nothing to lose but you do, but the other sounds fun!

Comment

Glad to hear you got your trailer back

Comment

Glad to hear you got it back

Comment

That’s surprising you are getting that back. Leads me to believe it might not have been the contractors. Probably some tweaker that figured out they couldn’t hock it

Comment

Originally posted by Grande06 View Post
                            He tried but the back paper plate wasn’t readable.
                            That paper tag is bogus...I’ve been a cop a long time.

Comment

why do people feel they can take something that they don't own. it drives me crazy

Comment

Because they are to lazy to work and earn it. Their just plain garbage and should b dealt with in a severe manner when caught. Cut their hands off and then haul them to a garbage dump and buried where they belong.

Comment

Working...
                                X