Kanye West

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cabo390 View Post
    Kanye isn't there because he knows or represents those issues you speak of. He is there because he is famous. There are plenty of really smart, articulate, people that know so much more about those issues than the rambling Kanye that should be talking with the President at the WH about those issues. This constant barrage that fame is more important knowledge, or that words or more meaningful than action has to stop.

In 1928 Coolidge hired the first marketing firm to improve his crap image. The marketing firm, run by Bernays (Freud’s nephew), paraded a bunch of famous people in front of the cameras at a WH breakfast. The public had a chance to rebuke this propaganda for what it was, but they didn’t. They lapped it up like puppies and “liked” Coolidge after that. The MMM doesn’t set my moral compass. Every time any “famous” person steps foot in the WH because they are famous reinforces to the public that fame is important. It’s not. It is a prime factor in destroying the moral character of our country. EVERY time I see a sports star or movie star in the WH I am disgusted. The only exception would be Olympians that represent our country.

I understand that propaganda works, and that that is how the game is played, and the other side does it. I get that. I just think in the long run, the big picture, it is bad for our country.

cheers, it's Friday
    I get it and I understand where you are coming from but it's an opportunity to reach some people that may start to question their blind allegiance to the Democratic party.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by iamntxhunter View Post
      I get it and I understand where you are coming from but it's an opportunity to reach some people that may start to question their blind allegiance to the Democratic party.
      And you have to speak to those people in a language they understand. Kanye speaks it.

Comment

Originally posted by 100%TtId View Post
        And you have to speak to those people in a language they understand. Kanye speaks it.
        I hope you are both right, and there is some good that outweighs the bad that I mentioned. And, I apologize, too early for a rant. It is a pet peeve of mine. Fame and spectacle has ruined so much; news, debate, politicians, etc., and what people, especially kids, strive for. Usually takes a 6er of finely hopped ones before I start solving world problems.

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
          He has an album coming out soon.

Y'all(we) are talking about a rapper on a bowhunting forum where probably 90%+ on here don't listen to rap.

Dude is genius
          This exactly!

Comment

He’ll have them lined up like the pied piper

Comment

“Kanye West is what happens when negroes don’t read”

I wonder what the reaction would've been if that was said on Fox and not CNN?

Comment

Working...
              X