Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
    Oh no you didn’t !!
    My car got more electro-lights than Gatorade and my Expedition got a sign on the back that say lets go fishin

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
      Got to love the liberals on TMZ. Really surprised they think Trump is racist LOL
      They (meaning pretty much everyone in media, entertainment etc.) just can't believe a black man can think differently than what they perceive the black man to think.

The irony is completely lost on them.

Comment

Liberals cannot stand it when a plantation escapee gains attention. Makes them look bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
          My car got more electro-lights than Gatorade and my Expedition got a sign on the back that say lets go fishin
          Lol

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bowdark View Post
            Liberals cannot stand it when a plantation escapee gains attention. Makes them look bad.
            Melissa Milano seems to think Kenye escaped off her plantation. She's got a whip in hand and a reward out on twitter for him.

Comment

Melissa Milano seems to think Kenye escaped off her plantation. She's got a whip in hand and a reward out on twitter for him.
              What is she saying?

Comment

It's Working like a charm.. Nobody would even be talking about this fool if he wouldn't have pulled this shenanigan.. Now all the media is ALL in.. Heck he's even relevant on TBH now... Lol
                One HUGE publicity stunt. Dude has probably never voted and never will..

This is what happens when, on your side, acting like a fruitcake becomes the norm, which it has. You no longer stand out so let's go the other direction..
                Last edited by PondPopper; 10-03-2018, 12:30 PM.

Comment

Who??????

Never heard of her

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                    What is she saying?
                    blah blah blah,,,,blah,,blah.

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
                      blah blah blah,,,,blah,,blah.
                      About sums it up.

Comment

Disgrace. For the office of the President of the United States to legitimize Kanye makes me want to puke. What's Kanye's lyrics, "F**ck the police, that's how I treat 'em." For rap music and Kanye's lyrics towards women, character, police, morals to be normalized by the President is disgusting at every level. Rap and Kanye are a destroyer of family values, a promoter of violence and a life where money is god. Really? WT* are y'all thinking? Just because liberals don't like something doesn't make it good.

Comment

Common, Niki Minaj, Beyoncé, Jay Z went to the WH with Obama. Never anything but praise from mmm on those. Blah, blah, blah

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by cabo390 View Post
                            Disgrace. For the office of the President of the United States to legitimize Kanye makes me want to puke. What's Kanye's lyrics, "F**ck the police, that's how I treat 'em." For rap music and Kanye's lyrics towards women, character, police, morals to be normalized by the President is disgusting at every level. Rap and Kanye are a destroyer of family values, a promoter of violence and a life where money is god. Really? WT* are y'all thinking? Just because liberals don't like something doesn't make it good.
                            Yes, the disgrace is a President having a constituent at the White House to discuss legitimate issues that have plagued an entire community for decades. Not the fact that the media and opposition are now calling that constituent the N-Word and a race trader.

I believe your outrage is misplaced here sir.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                              Yes, the disgrace is a President having a constituent at the White House to discuss legitimate issues that have plagued an entire community for decades. Not the fact that the media and opposition are now calling that constituent the N-Word and a race trader.

I agree.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post

Kanye isn't there because he knows or represents those issues you speak of. He is there because he is famous. There are plenty of really smart, articulate, people that know so much more about those issues than the rambling Kanye that should be talking with the President at the WH about those issues. This constant barrage that fame is more important knowledge, or that words or more meaningful than action has to stop.

In 1928 Coolidge hired the first marketing firm to improve his crap image. The marketing firm, run by Bernays (Freud’s nephew), paraded a bunch of famous people in front of the cameras at a WH breakfast. The public had a chance to rebuke this propaganda for what it was, but they didn’t. They lapped it up like puppies and “liked” Coolidge after that. The MMM doesn’t set my moral compass. Every time any “famous” person steps foot in the WH because they are famous reinforces to the public that fame is important. It’s not. It is a prime factor in destroying the moral character of our country. EVERY time I see a sports star or movie star in the WH I am disgusted. The only exception would be Olympians that represent our country.

I understand that propaganda works, and that that is how the game is played, and the other side does it. I get that. I just think in the long run, the big picture, it is bad for our country.

cheers, it's Friday
                                Last edited by cabo390; 10-12-2018, 08:07 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X