No announcement yet.

2021 Formula 1 Season!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am happy for the papaya team...[emoji964][emoji964]..seem like really good guys to be around. For Riccardo to smoke Verstappen off the lights out was truly a niiiice surprise. Too hold that pace was even a bigger delight [emoji4].

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
      I am happy for the papaya team...[emoji964][emoji964]..seem like really good guys to be around. For Riccardo to smoke Verstappen off the lights out was truly a niiiice surprise. Too hold that pace was even a bigger delight [emoji4].

I am so pumped for McLaren. It is going to be a lot of fun watching Russel race is a top car against Lando, Albon, and the Scarlett ladies.

Struggling with the RB penalty. Both guys had their elbows out and it caused a wreck, but how does Silverstone result in a 10s penalty and this a grid penalty and Bottas gets what a 5 place grid penalty for cause a wreck the DNF’ed a quarter of the grid? Starting to seem like these dang penalties are being done using a plink-o board.

Comment

It was a good race day...really dig'n the team win & if you get a chance, check out the ending to the MotoGP race.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
          It was a good race day...really dig'n the team win & if you get a chance, check out the ending to the MotoGP race.

I was lovin Zach up there with the boys doing shoe shots! And Bottas up there after staring at the back, dude drove his butt off today along with Checo.

Comment

Anyone else seen the Schumacher documentary on Netflix?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by F1addict View Post

Watching it now, very interesting.

Comment

Here ya go Landrover!

Comment

Originally posted by F1addict View Post

Watching it now. Good so far. I miss the V-12's and V-10's. Also was wild to see an F1 car basically just get loose on a corner.

I also forgot how hard Senna's crash was. WOW.

Comment

Originally posted by Wall_Hanger View Post
                    Here ya go Landrover!
                    Yessireee!!!! [emoji2957] We are booking hotel and airfare this weekend.[emoji964][emoji964][emoji964][emoji964][emoji964][emoji964]

Comment

P1 and P2 in Russia were all Merc......with my man Gasly hanging in 3rd.[emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]
                      Engine change for Verstappen places him last on the grid Sunday. Smart move as he had a 3 spot penalty anyway after Monza 2 weeks ago.

Last edited by Landrover; 09-24-2021, 02:57 PM.

Comment

Whoa.....[emoji2962].....this was incredible stuff out of Russia. "100 race victories" for Hamilton and takes championship lead!!!! [emoji91][emoji91][emoji964][emoji964][emoji964][emoji91][emoji91]Verstappen 2nd from last place start. [emoji33] Norris raced his butt off but poor decisions at the end by him and the team!!!!
                        Formula 1 keeps on delivering every race........[emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]

Comment

I gotta agree that was an exciting last few laps. (The spoiler alert above [emoji848]kinda buzz killed the results for this day sleeper [emoji12])

Stay out on slicks in the rain or pit and lose time. This strategy didn’t work out for the leader today, but did a few races back on World GP stage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I was devastated for Lando. For the life of me I don’t know why he didn’t pit when Lewis did. Max did an outstanding job charging to 2nd from 20th.

Congrats to Lewis for hitting 100 wins!!

Comment

I am really, really looking forward to next season with all the newer drivers competing in relatively quick seats. I think it is going to be great with Russel, Norris, LeClerc, Albon, etc. all running together. I am also looking forward to seeing Bottas in a new seat and hopefully a bit more relaxed and what he can do.

Comment

A Lando win would have been very nice.......dang good guy![emoji106] Hopefully he can use this race as a springboard forward and not an anvil to the cranium!

Comment

Working...
                                X