• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GA Bowhunter View Post
    Agreed 100%.

We ran them out of town here.

We have Zaxby's an CFA.
    Those places are not real fried chicken. That's girly kid stuff. Boneless filet sandwich and tenders.

Real chicken has bones, skin on and is dark meat.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

I don't know where yall find these terrible, slow Whataburgers. Most of the ones I go to have the two lane system. Never have to wait long.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
        Call me a Yankee. Im Going to freddy's, smash burger, or culver's before WB. They take forever and usually mess up my order. Texas Burger only when I'm near one of the good ones (Madisonville or buffalo)
        Freddys and smashburger are Grade A

Comment

Chicken E is fine for gizzards though. Always cooked fresh.

Comment

Last few times I’ve had whataburger it SUCKED.....

Comment

You’ve lost your mind....

Comment

Jesus died for your sins. And luckily if you ask for forgiveness and live in the whataburger I mean word you can still get to heaven.

Comment

Call me a Yankee. Im Going to freddy's, smash burger, or culver's before WB. They take forever and usually mess up my order. Texas Burger only when I'm near one of the good ones (Madisonville or buffalo)
                  Next time at the Madisonville Texas Burger, order your burger on jalepeno sourdough. Absolute game changer. [emoji97]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

I like Whataburger but I love Freddy's.

Comment

You don’t like the Texas Burger in Centerville?

Comment

No...unless they've gotten better in the last year or so.

Comment

Haven’t eaten at enough of them to be a good judge. It seemed ok...

Comment

Originally posted by Leemo View Post
                            I don't understand what the hype is about them , their burgers are fair at best
                            Thin patty
                            No seasoning
                            Nasty chopped onions, should be sliced
                            Patty not greasy

Not a good hamburger
                            As far as fast food burgers go (they are actually slow as hell) they are good. IMO

Comment

Originally posted by Leemo View Post
                              I assume people don't know how to cook a good burger, I don't eat them, then again I don't eat fast food
                              Good, one less non purist to clog up the drive thru.

Comment

I am a Yankee , and I find them equal to the rest of the big name fast food burgers. I eat a bit of all of them, don’t really have a preference, if I have to eat fast food it’s out of desperation and I much Prefer not to.
                                Last edited by critter69; 09-20-2020, 01:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X