No announcement yet.

September Tropical Weather

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tropical weather and Atlantic hurricane information, analysis, and forecasts by Levi Cowan.

Comment

What’s the word ?

Comment

Originally posted by TXHunter12 View Post
        What’s the word ?
        Harvey 2.0

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
          Harvey 2.0
          Say it's not so [emoji13]

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

What’s the word ?
            Couple models have it hitting LA just East of where Laura did as a Cat 1-2 in about a week

Comment

Time to buy insurance on the flights to Colorado springs on Tuesday

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Current track this morning isn't looking good I dont believe. This could be a huge rain event.
                Attached Files

Comment

What a crazy storm to just hang in the gulf for almost a week before coming onshore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Well........ not looking good for me

Comment

What’s the word ?
                        It gonna rain

Comment

Paging Johnny or CCBLUEWATER......give us an update of what you guys are thinking....

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
                            Paging Johnny or CCBLUEWATER......give us an update of what you guys are thinking....
                            I think CCB is at the deer lease

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

We finished our work with the rig and went back to port last night. Currently were 30 miles from the center of the storm. Were still getting hammered out here. Sustained 45 knot winds with 25 foot seas. The problem is the wind and waves are at our bow and SLOWING US DOWN. Our normal speed is 12 knots and were only making 3.5, the storm is moving faster than our speed so for every hour were at sea the storm gets closer to us. It took us almost 8 hours to go 25 miles. Rain and wind hammering us all night. Only got a couple hours of sleep last night cause were rolling constant 15 degrees with occasional 25 degree. I'm seasick and feel terrible. Hold onto your butts boys, this one is nothing to full around with.

Comment

Originally posted by LlanoHunter10 View Post
                                We finished our work with the rig and went back to port last night. Currently were 30 miles from the center of the storm. Were still getting hammered out here. Sustained 45 knot winds with 25 foot seas. The problem is the wind and waves are at our bow and SLOWING US DOWN. Our normal speed is 12 knots and were only making 3.5, the storm is moving faster than our speed so for every hour were at sea the storm gets closer to us. It took us almost 8 hours to go 25 miles. Rain and wind hammering us all night. Only got a couple hours of sleep last night cause were rolling constant 15 degrees with occasional 25 degree. I'm seasick and feel terrible. Hold onto your butts boys, this one is nothing to full around with.
                                Praying for you.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X