• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
    Not a bad evening.

Nice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BLACKFINTURKEY View Post

We had a tough day slow but steady ground out 3 limits of reds and 3 trout.

Man I think I’d take your tough days any day!

Comment

Originally posted by Coastal Ducks View Post
        The SW wind is getting old. Still catching some nice fish. One of my guys caught and released a 30" trout today. We had a 28" and a 29" trout yesterday that we caught and released. Have had a pretty good number of 23-26"ers too.

Numbers are not real strong but it's hard to leave big fish when I know they are there.

The gaftop was a solid 6# maybe plus a little on my boga. Would have been on the STAR leaderboard had they been entered.

Couple from the storms today. Storms rolling in and one of our boat ride home.

Some huge trout Glenn!

Comment

Originally posted by gigem95 View Post

Let me tell you I ain’t mad how the day ended but dang it was a true grind.

Comment

Congrats Glenn and Chris!

Comment

Originally posted by Coastal Ducks View Post
              The SW wind is getting old. Still catching some nice fish. One of my guys caught and released a 30" trout today. We had a 28" and a 29" trout yesterday that we caught and released. Have had a pretty good number of 23-26"ers too.

Numbers are not real strong but it's hard to leave big fish when I know they are there.

The gaftop was a solid 6# maybe plus a little on my boga. Would have been on the STAR leaderboard had they been entered.

Couple from the storms today. Storms rolling in and one of our boat ride home.

Very nice fish all around!!!! One day I’ll land that 30”

Comment

Originally posted by gigem95 View Post

No sheet. Chris over there bitchin about limits some folks cant catch in 2 days
                Originally posted by droebuck View Post
                Going to check the cams but it looks like I am going Monday after work. It’s already laying down just need it to clean up some.
                I'm probably "working" from home Monday. But Sunday gonna be a long day I think

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Did a little fishing tonight, probably try the surf tomorrow.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Nice!!!

Comment

Some nice fish hitting the cleaning table, nice work guys.

Comment

Solid box

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                          No sheet. Chris over there bitchin about limits some folks cant catch in 2 daysI'm probably "working" from home Monday. But Sunday gonna be a long day I think

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
                          It’s been one of those weekends fish are everywhere but can’t get them to eat. We should have limited out 10 times over the last two days. Everywhere we turned just stacks of reds.

Comment

Wife caught all the trout this trip biggest went just over 20”.

Comment

Surf is flat down in G town but looks like mud rolling in. Was hoping to make a run in the morning.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice. Where did you fish at night? (Not asking for the spot) Just curious.

Comment

Working...
                                X