No announcement yet.

Whataburger......no good

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Monterrey Melt or green chili dbl, with a Dr Pepper on the way home from a high school football game.. and a taquito and/or a jalepenos cheddar bisquit on the way to the blind the next morning...

By God, I just described Texas. Someone should write a song.

Comment

Originally posted by Leemo View Post
      I don't understand what the hype is about them , their burgers are fair at best
      Thin patty
      No seasoning
      Nasty chopped onions, should be sliced
      Patty not greasy

Not a good hamburger
      Were you in Star Wars and just came back

Comment

Its amazing...this guy says he doesn't like whataburger and yall took this thread to space and back lmao. Good ole TBH

Comment

Originally posted by ghostgoblin22 View Post
          just went on ebay and bought two for 12$
          Probably counterfeit.

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
            Probably counterfeit.
            seller was legit, 100% feedback of over 5,000 transactions had real pics of the actual package I was going to buy....even if it is counterfeit it was cheap enough to take that gamble

Comment

Number 1 with jalapenos, please. And to even it out a diet Dr Pepper.

I dont like Bill Miller fried chicken, there I had to get that off my chest.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                This is why I never ask for food recommendations from the green screen. Some folks tastebuds suck and some folks like to hate something so they can be different so they can wear it like its a badge of honor. You never can tell which it is...

When it's as dumb as not liking whataburger it doesn't matter. Kinda equivalent to someone coming on here and saying the Honda Ridgeline is a truck

Comment

Originally posted by txpitdog View Post
                  When it's as dumb as not liking whataburger it doesn't matter. Kinda equivalent to someone coming on here and saying the Honda Ridgeline is a truck
                  lmfao

Comment

Originally posted by txpitdog View Post

LMAO...very true..

Comment

Originally posted by tmag View Post
                      to each his own. I love em.
                      this^^^^

Comment

As someone who grew up eating Whataburger's in the original Whataburger I can tell you that what they serve today IS NOT the same burger... I quit eating fast foods several years ago... not because of the change in quality but for health reasons...

Whataburger is a national icon in Texas and for most Texans... I understand... it is after all, unique to Texas...

Comment

Originally posted by stickman View Post
                          The wife and I have certain locations that we frequent, others just never. It all depends on management and employees as to the quality of your experience. Just about a mile from the house I can get the best whataburger in Corpus Christi(imo). A mile passed that I wouldn't spend someone else's money in that location.
                          This #2 ^^^

Comment

Originally posted by crimson-talon View Post
                            Mayo probably [emoji23][emoji23]
                            Probably "man" mayo

Comment

Originally posted by Leemo View Post
                              I don't understand what the hype is about them , their burgers are fair at best
                              Thin patty
                              No seasoning
                              Nasty chopped onions, should be sliced
                              Patty not greasy

Not a good hamburger
                              Last edited by J.B.; 01-21-2017, 12:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by J.B. View Post

X2

Comment

Working...
                                X