No announcement yet.

What would you do ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Before I could honestly answer I will have to know what breed of dog it was..

If it was a pit bull then that can easily escalate into a very dangerous and could easily becom a life threatening situation..
    If it was a Chihauhau or a poodle, well that's totally different.
    But anything other than keeping on walking will probably cost you a bunch of money at the very least.. Even if you are in the right.. Tuff call.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
      These WWYD threads drive me to drinking!

1. What's the purpose of the thread?
      2. Did this actually happen to you?
      3. Why not tell the attacking dog breed? Why the secret? What difference does that make?
      4. You have a pistol, yet take the time to pull and open a pocket knife?
      5. Why have you not responded back to the thread that you started?
      6. Why use "your" instead of the correct, "you're"?
      And if someone is alive to tell the story why wouldn't people do what they did? Because what they did was obviously the right choice. Because they're telling the story.

Comment

Back out call the police. File charges.
        If it happens again be sure to pull gun first.
        Sounds like you have rough neighbors.

Comment

😁

Comment

Is there a leash law if so report to authorities.

Comment

I wouldn’t get shot over a dog and bringing a knife to a gunfight sounds like an easy way to get shot.

Comment

I didn’t know it, but this is a good reason to not go on walks.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
                  Judy chop both of em.
                  Whoa.. just got real in here

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
                    Probably a good time to put your knife up.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Slip the knife back in your pocket, take out your phone and call 911 and tell them you are at so and so address and were threatened with a gun. When the cop/s drives up walk up and tell him i called, i will sign the complaint.

I would never take a walk in my neighborhood without being armed with a gun. Any neighborhood.

Comment

What would you do ?

Originally posted by critter69 View Post
                        Your walking your dog ( on leash) and another dog ( this dog off leash) in its yard at first then in the neighbors yards upon confrontation. We won’t say what kind of dog. But it comes at your dog very aggressively, you have a knife and a concealed pistol. Now Let’s say you pulled your knife, just in case. Owner of other dog yells at you “ if you touch my dog I will shoot you”, pulls weapon and waves it around, while half heartily trying to get his dog to obey. Seriously think about what would you do ?

Now days if it’s a pit I’d shoot the owner first then pit second living in the cities with what you said. Problem is I wouldn’t have a gun.

20 years ago I would have let the dogs settle it.

Who in the hell Is pulling a gun over dogs getting into a squabble?

Sent from my iPhone using Tap
                        Last edited by Black Ice; 03-28-2020, 11:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                          When my kids were in elementary school, their PE teacher got shotgunned to death in the street during his little girls birthday party because his drunk neighbor thought they were too loud. Point being, first, you never know what somebody with a gun is gonna do. Second, I learned to fight because sometimes you have to....my dog better do the same. I ain't getting shot over a dog. Third, and finally, that SOB ain't always gonna have a gun in his hand....maybe while he's checking his mail, maybe while he's in line in the grocery store, maybe while he's delivering Meals-on-Wheels to the elderly, I don't know, but one day he'd probably had wished he'd have shot me when he had the chance.

Who the **** pulls a knife?
                          Haven't thought about that shooting in years.

Based on some of the comments these threads get he(the shooter) fulfilled a lot of TBHr's fantasies that night. Go antagonize someone and when they run up to whip your *** shoot em and hope to walk away.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                            When my kids were in elementary school, their PE teacher got shotgunned to death in the street during his little girls birthday party because his drunk neighbor thought they were too loud. Point being, first, you never know what somebody with a gun is gonna do. Second, I learned to fight because sometimes you have to....my dog better do the same. I ain't getting shot over a dog. Third, and finally, that SOB ain't always gonna have a gun in his hand....maybe while he's checking his mail, maybe while he's in line in the grocery store, maybe while he's delivering Meals-on-Wheels to the elderly, I don't know, but one day he'd probably had wished he'd have shot me when he had the chance.

Who the **** pulls a knife?

I have never pulled anything but a shotgun 3 times in my life and it got the job done.

I always have a knife but never have a pistol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                              These WWYD threads drive me to drinking!

1. What's the purpose of the thread?
                              2. Did this actually happen to you?
                              3. Why not tell the attacking dog breed? Why the secret? What difference does that make?
                              4. You have a pistol, yet take the time to pull and open a pocket knife?
                              5. Why have you not responded back to the thread that you started?
                              6. Why use "your" instead of the correct, "you're"?
                              ..., and why the space inside the parentheses?

Originally Posted by critter69 View Post
                              Your walking your dog ( on leash) and another dog ( this dog off leash) in its yard at first then in the neighbors yards upon confrontation. We won’t say what kind of dog. But it comes at your dog very aggressively, you have a knife and a concealed pistol. Now Let’s say you pulled your knife, just in case. Owner of other dog yells at you “ if you touch my dog I will shoot you”, pulls weapon and waves it around, while half heartily trying to get his dog to obey. Seriously think about what would you do ?

Comment

If he pulled a gun, seems like a law was broken. That isn't something I would take lightly. When it comes to dogs being involved, you never win. Keep walking.

Comment

Working...
                                X