Cabelas in dfw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hooligan View Post
    I was at FW Cabela's last Saturday and they still have a bargain cave.

They said eventually they're getting rid of it but as of Saturday it was still there
    carzy we went in 2 weeks ago and it was there but all the signs were gone for the discounts so I asked them what percent off the color was and they said nothing that program had ended that week. that was the fort worth location

Comment

Yep on the Rudy's..except for the breakfast tacos. Bargain cave was still at Allen location last week when I was there. Not a ton of stuff in there, but it's still there. They are a little higher priced than Academy, but typically have more items than what academy has.

Comment

Originally posted by rladner View Post
        The bonus to the Allen store is the Rudy's right next door .
        Bbq is Okay....but, their potato salad ROCKS!!

Comment

Originally posted by Wits_End View Post
          Pass right by that rudys and head 7 minutes up the road to Hutchin's, rudys is a huge disappointment after that.

As a life long Mckinney resident I am a HUGE Hutchins fan. But I still go to Rudy’s when I’m in Allen

That being said the real news here is conflicting reports of a bargain cave closer. That may be the last straw for me. Going to the scene of the crime this afternoon to investigate.

Comment

Pass right by that rudys and head 7 minutes up the road to Hutchin's, rudys is a huge disappointment after that.
            No joke! Hutchins takes the #1 spot imo, blows hard 8 and Rudy’s out of the water..

Comment

FW is bigger than Allen. Customer service in FW is better, IMO also.

Comment

Worked a Cabelas for 6 months and ate everywhere around there except for Rudys. Never smelled smoke...

Comment

Originally posted by lk05077 View Post
                  carzy we went in 2 weeks ago and it was there but all the signs were gone for the discounts so I asked them what percent off the color was and they said nothing that program had ended that week. that was the fort worth location
                  I guess it depends who works there. I went by today to grab my license since I was over there seeing a customer and the gal at customer service still gave me the marked discount on a pair of jeans from the bargain cave.

The store looked terrible though and not much inventory on the floor

Comment

The one in Allen is a mini fort worth store.

Comment

I hate the one in Allen. Only been twice and didn't have crap both times.

Comment

I went to the Allen store the other day for a treestand that was in the catalog, but they didn't have any in the store. The salesperson said you can only get it at Bass Pro stores, even though it's in the cabelas catalog. They didn't have any treestands set up in the store like they used to. No real reason to go in anymore except to pick up orders for free shipping.

Comment

The bargain cave is being closed or was last week.. Nothing much left in there..

Comment

^^^^^ THIS!!! I was going to post the same thing. You beat me to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruttin&Struttin View Post
                              ^^^^^ THIS!!! I was going to post the same thing. You beat me to it.
                              Yup, beat you by a month.

Comment

Biggest downside to Cabela’s is the loss of the bargain cave.
                                Cabela’s in Allen has practically turned into a everyday clothing store. There is more everyday clothing than there is hunting or work apparel now. Thanks Bass Pro!

Comment

Working...
                                X