X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
    Leesville is not that far away.
    I have secretly followed them for years . . From my camp at Tbend . .

#goodbyejeaux

Comment

Is Oklahoma going to go after De Eric King next year or let Rattler compete for QB? Is there anyone on here that actually believes he will go back to Houston? I don't.

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
        Is Oklahoma going to go after De Eric King next year or let Rattler compete for QB? Is there anyone on here that actually believes he will go back to Houston? I don't.
        Haven’t heard a thing about him going to Oklahoma. I don’t think he stays.

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
          Florida St

Comment

Settling into bed in New Mexico at a new camp, goin to shoot some quail birds in the mornin. Good luck to whoever is playing...I know who ain’t.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Sharecropper View Post
              I have secretly followed them for years . . From my camp at Tbend . .

#goodbyejeaux
              They were once a powerhouse in La. football.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                Settling into bed in New Mexico at a new camp, goin to shoot some quail birds in the mornin. Good luck to whoever is playing...I know who ain’t.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Yall chasin' blues or bobs? Or both?

Comment

$6.5 million for 3 yrs? Impressive!

Comment

Originally posted by RaginCagin View Post
                    Houston Chronicle article on current state of Texas college football:

https://www.houstonchronicle.com/spo...tent=headlines
                    He ain't wrong

We Comin'!!!

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                      $6.5 million for 3 yrs? Impressive!
                      We live in a world that the coach at Indiana just turned down Arkansas and is getting a contract worth $27M at Indiana................Indiana

Comment

That Arky job is getting coaches extensions and raises

I think Nutt will take it for a Fanta root beer and a bag of Chee Weez.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                          We live in a world that the coach at Indiana just turned down Arkansas and is getting a contract worth $27M at Indiana................Indiana
                          For sure. I went into the wrong profession

Comment

Originally posted by Birddog66 View Post
                            Yes they are, but they reside over 8,000 miles from La. Ya'll should be the Swamp Cats!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

The "Tigers" in LSU Tigers aren't named after a zoo pet. But, rather a fierce group of Confederate soldiers in the Civil War that fought in Lee's Army of Northern Virginia.

There is the history lesson for today

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                              The "Tigers" in LSU Tigers aren't named after a zoo pet. But, rather a fierce group of Confederate soldiers in the Civil War that fought in Lee's Army of Northern Virginia.

There is the history lesson for today
                              It was used in the mexican war..preceding the civil war... but both those are coincidences.
                              It was customary to use 'vicious animals' as names of sports team back then.
                              Theres a real history lesson on your school for you.

Comment

Working...
                              X