A Game Of Thrones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Luck_of_the_Draw View Post
    The wife replaced my garage pin up with this.

[ATTACH]488988[/ATTACH]

I'm not complaining........
    It gets better

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367626231.804223.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	57.6 KB
ID:	24196230

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post
      It gets better

[ATTACH]489006[/ATTACH]
      I'll be in my bunk.

Comment

About 3/4 finished. Starting to like it more. Not really my genre but good writing is good writing.

Comment

I will wait until he is done or dead then.

Comment

Downloaded it from audible.com. The first book is 33 hours long. Makes for a good ride to and from the deer lease although the only conversation we have had on the last couple of trips has been, "shush be quiet".

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
              About 3/4 finished. Starting to like it more. Not really my genre but good writing is good writing.
              3/4 with the 1st book?

Comment

Originally posted by Encinal View Post
                3/4 with the 1st book?
                Yes. Only getting in about 20 pages a night after work.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                  Yes. Only getting in about 20 pages a night after work.
                  Hehehehe... get ready to be introduced to tough love GRRM style.

Comment

Little lord joffrey is issuing orders via his mother right now. Things going bad quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                      That opening scene was badazz!!!!!!! Ouch......the gay stuff was on there tonight! I figured he was a fruitcake but I did not think it was the brothel owner behind it. That ice girl (redhead) has a horrible body.........they coulda found someone better than that. I was glad when they got in the water. Jaime Lannister is a trip!!! I would not trust that dude with a bag of rocks.
                      IMO - The hbo series really took of with the whole homosexual thing, not that there is anything wrong with it. The book didnt have open gay activity between Renly/Loras/etc. It mentions it, but leaves some things up to to the readers imagination. The show has taken that to another level then the book did. I think this even played a part in the casting of Loras, in the book Loras is a studly young knight that every girl in the 7 kingdoms dreams about, a young Jaimie Lannister type. I just dont see that with this guy. However - other than Loras, I think they have done an excellent job casting for the series. I think everybody is spot on, even the wildling girl. I didnt think her body was that bad, especially for a wildling.

Comment

i started on season 1 a week ago and I'm now half way through season 2

to say i'm addicted is an understatement

Comment

More Khaleesi !!

I wanna see that bratty little king ******* in a 3 way dragon roast off.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdL1OiwEJwM"]Dragons, Khaleesi, Daenerys Targaryen Game of Thrones 2x10 - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Chew, you finish?

Comment

I just started watching the series on dvd... sooo slow... i'll probably start the books, since I dont mind books moving slowly...

Comment

Originally posted by Encinal View Post
                                Chew, you finish?

Yessir. Good book. Everything came together nicely. I'm super busy at work and got a free box of Jack Reacher novels in the mail. But I will probably keep reading the rest of them.

Is the HBO series brand new? Are there DVDs available for rental anywhere? There's a couple characters that I need to put a face/body with a name if you know what I mean.

Comment

Working...
                                X