• Show
Clear All

No downed bucks???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ethic1 View Post
      No downed bucks???

Right now I think they’re more apt to be drowned than downed.

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
        Nothing but heifers where i sat. Wife shot over a pig and junior heard a squatch throwing rocks in the creek. Or so he heard

With the weather break i was able to dress appropriate for east texas...[emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
        Man, don't you know only old white trailer park men wear black socks with shorts?!!

Comment

Originally posted by ethic1 View Post
          No downed bucks???

Going back Saturday for a specific buck. Hoping I can stick him if the wind is acting right

Comment

Really looking forward to the wknd! Looks like a wet one but it's getting good at my spot. Hunted it the last 4 days and giving it a break. Target buck is slipping up closer and closer every hunt.

Comment

I think if it rains Friday night and Saturday from 6am-6pm then quits I’ll definitely have a shot[emoji23]

Comment

I always like to take a doe early then sit back and hunt some bone. Things worked out perfectly this evening and a nice fat doe hit the pine straw in Montgomery County.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Right on way to go. Should have some good wind this weekend

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
                    I always like to take a doe early then sit back and hunt some bone. Things worked out perfectly this evening and a nice fat doe hit the pine straw in Montgomery County.

Congrats. Now focus on big boy.

Comment

I’m in Hardin county and only have about 7 acres of yard. I feed year round though. I have 3 active scrapes going right now. At 6:50 pm last night I had a really nice 8pt come through chasing does. Best deer that I have seen in many years here. Hopefully y’all are seeing the same activity. Good luck!

Comment

Good friend of mine knocked this toad of an 8 down in Henderson County. Shot it Tuesday and found him alive Wednesday late morning. Went in around lunch and sat near the spot he last layed eyes on him. 3 hrs in no sign so he walked around and found him not far from where he was sitting.
                        Attached Files

Comment

I put down this mature cull buck opening day. We have a couple decent bucks this year that the other guys are after, I just wanted to get this cull down as my target. Surprisingly only took 2 hunts, now I get to be camp cook and handle the pigs! 112" short tines and needed to go. He had some fat packed on him though.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
                            Good friend of mine knocked this toad of an 8 down in Henderson County. Shot it Tuesday and found him alive Wednesday late morning. Went in around lunch and sat near the spot he last layed eyes on him. 3 hrs in no sign so he walked around and found him not far from where he was sitting.
                            Heck of an 8 point. Don't get much better right there.

Comment

I’m in liberty county and are over run with hogs right now . Killed two pigs opening weekend going to kill more tomorrow and Saturday.

Comment

Oh those are some nice bucks.

Comment

Working...
                                X