Forum Hack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
    I have had issues since this started 2 Sats ago and still have issues. I can make it work on Samsung by turning off Javascript but it limits what you can do on other websites and even apps.
    Yep and now I can't upload picks to TBH either.

Comment

Originally posted by dbaio1 View Post
      Android is still about 2/3 of the mobile market so I hope this is recognized. There is definitely a problem within. I will note that all I have to do is select the desktop site selection and it goes away and access is granted but functionality is reduced. Can't post pics and I have never had a problem posting pics.
      I would like this to be fixed however, because using the desktop site on my computer is tiny and not user friendly. Hope a fix is found at some point.

Comment

I really hope this gets fixed, too. It would make uploading photos a whole lot easier for e and I really need my TBH fix during hunting season as well. Plus, I need to be able to access my Private Messages from my phone.

Comment

I hope it gets fixed, I'm tired of all these pervert ads on this tapacrap.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Had my phone checked at a Verizon store and the young man tried every way available to clean or delete it on my Android, but was unsuccessful. Hope it gets fixed soon.

Comment

This is quite a bad thing. Something similar happened to 2coolfishing where people had major problems signing on for a long time. 2cool was a thriving community and now it is a ghost town.

Comment

If this happen to iPhone as well I would like to see what happens?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Good way to scare off people that may be new to the site from internet search.
                  You guys need a good IT tech to remove the malware that is in your server. I have a few that are extremely good and can help if you need.

btw my android still redirects to some russian site unless i take off mobile settings

Comment

Dang, I would have thought this would have been fixed by now. I know nothing about tech and what's involved in solving an issue like this though.

Comment

Yep lots of functions won't work with javascript off. This sucks

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                        Yep lots of functions won't work with javascript off. This sucks
                        Yep it does.

Comment

Can one of you with an Android see if you still have the issue please.

Comment

Originally posted by Mary View Post
                            Can one of you with an Android see if you still have the issue please.
                            Still shows hacked for me.

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by doublearrow View Post
                              Still shows hacked for me.

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk
                              OK...thank you.
                              We are still working on it.

Comment

Sorry y'all are dealing with this.

My work PC is fine.
                                Ipad and Iphone with tapatalk are fine.

Funny thing is, only reason I'm posting this- my ability to attach pictures with Tapatalk used to take me 3 or 4 tries. Now, starting about the same time as this "glitch" I've been able to attach a pic right away. Probably just an odd coincidence.

Comment

Working...
                                X