No announcement yet.

She Announced Her Retirement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That poor sweet innocent hard working woman. She'll have an express lane/toll tag through St. Peters gates when her time comes.

Comment

Congrats to her! She just retired from the toughest job in the world.

Comment

I’ve seen this lady. She can do whatever she wants. She had Curt on a leash when I met her. He didn’t have shoes on and it was 100 degrees outside. She looked like some kind of Goddess and he looked whipped. Now he’s posting like he has some kind of say in it. Ha!!

Comment

So hopefully this morning was her first day with breakfast in bed and being fanned with ostrich plumes while feeding her grapes one at a time.....Chop Chop!!

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
            I’ve seen this lady. She can do whatever she wants. She had Curt on a leash when I met her. He didn’t have shoes on and it was 100 degrees outside. She looked like some kind of Goddess and he looked whipped. Now he’s posting like he has some kind of say in it. Ha!!
            I was thinking the same thing based on this post prior to seeing this!

We know who runs the show

Comment

I’m sure that Curt will resemble your comments.

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
                I was thinking the same thing based on this post prior to seeing this!

We know who runs the show

Well, she owns half of my stuff and all of her “stuff”, so…..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

She Announced Her Retirement

Did you tell her you’d remove her from the payroll 1st thing Monday morning?[emoji23]

Momma bears gonna momma bear, they don’t know how to quit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  Last edited by Dale Moser; 05-23-2022, 08:43 AM.

Comment

Kids

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                    She didn't say anything about me retiring. I'll have to work to fund her retirement and put two more girls through college.
                    I just got mine through I tell the wife now I think we are busier now than when we had kids at home I know that's not possible in reality but sometimes it sure seems that way We get to do what we want to do now

Comment

She's been playing chess while others are playing checkers.

Checkmate!

Comment

A comedian did a talk about how he was walking in town and came up on a woman's protest.
                        A girl with pink hair got in his face and yelled "why isn't your wife here"
                        He replied

My wife sleeps till she wakes up
                        She has breakfast with the lady that keeps the house clean
                        She gets in her brand new Cadillac and goes to the mani pedi place
                        Meets her friends for a fancy lunch downtown

Little lady my wife does not have anything to protest

Then it hit me. He described my retired wife to the T

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
                          A comedian did a talk about how he was walking in town and came up on a woman's protest.
                          A girl with pink hair got in his face and yelled "why isn't your wife here"
                          He replied

My wife sleeps till she wakes up
                          She has breakfast with the lady that keeps the house clean
                          She gets in her brand new Cadillac and goes to the mani pedi place
                          Meets her friends for a fancy lunch downtown

Little lady my wife does not have anything to protest

Then it hit me. He described my retired wife to the T
                          My wife has always said if these women-libs screw up the good thing she has going, she's gonna be pizzed.

Comment

Mom's work is never done. It turns into Nana's full time business. Your still gonna be at the back of the line!

Comment

I was really hoping this thread was about Nancy Pelosi.... but congrats to your wife!

Comment

Take advantage of the time while you can. In a couple years grandkids show up and your right back in it again. Only you can send grandkids home, smiley face.

Comment

Working...
                                X