1 & 3/4 shotgun shells???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1 & 3/4 shotgun shells???

Never seen these before. Found them at academy.
    Anyone ever seen these before or know why you would want to use these?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah they are pretty fun actually you can fit a ton of them in a normal sized shotgun less recoil if just screwing around and are safe or so I have been told in the old shotguns not rated for modern shells.

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk

Comment

That’s different…..looks left handed to me.

Comment

I use em in my home defense shotgun.

Comment

I have seen them just not sure what you could shoot them through.

Comment

big deal with the KSG type guns. Been around for a while

Comment

For those that have used them, do they feed reliably? For some reason I thought I read that you have to modify the shotgun to feed them.

Comment

not sure why you would want these? I would think there would be a lot of short-comings with them. I want my shotgun to kill or destroy things.
                Just saying.

Comment

Originally posted by kcnatural View Post
                  For those that have used them, do they feed reliably? For some reason I thought I read that you have to modify the shotgun to feed them.
                  I know Mossberg 500 and 835 will run them just fine.

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by tdwinklr View Post
                    not sure why you would want these? I would think there would be a lot of short-comings with them. I want my shotgun to kill or destroy things.
                    Just saying.
                    clay pigeons can only be so "dead." Less recoil and breaks birds out to 50 yds.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNR-ffatphY"]Aguila Minishell Longshot - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Just saying.
                      Shot guns are really slow to reload. So if you can turn a 7 round shotgun inot a 14 round shotgun its twice as good. Most of the time in a two way range type of situation it is taught to drop one round in the chamber at a time after the tube has ran dry.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackHogDown View Post
                        clay pigeons can only be so "dead." Less recoil and breaks birds out to 50 yds.

Aguila Minishell Longshot - YouTube
                        now there will be those posting that they've killed all manner of big game with them too and miraculously felt no recoil.

Comment

now there will be those posting that they've killed all manner of big game with them too and miraculously felt no recoil.
                          Nobody mentioned hunting with them. Making up things to be offended by ""

Comment

Originally posted by BlackHogDown View Post
                            Nobody mentioned hunting with them. Making up things to be offended by ""
                            not offended at all. I brought up killing things, so yes, somebody mentioned 'hunting with them'.
                            I also labeled it as 'just saying' on my part.
                            Anyway, why in the world would I want to shoot clays with something I'm not likely to hunt with?

Comment

not offended at all. I brought up killing things, so yes, somebody mentioned 'hunting with them'.
                              I also labeled it as 'just saying' on my part.
                              Anyway, why in the world would I want to shoot clays with something I'm not likely to hunt with?
                              Trap/skeet is a sport. Many compete that don't hunt. Again, less recoil and get the job done. Just sayin.

Comment

Working...
                              X