X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oil field

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Didn’t lose it, but mangled my index finger on my right hand on a table saw at about twenty years old. The only evidence of it now is a funny looking nail and the very end doesn’t have much sensitivity. That’s my trigger finger too

Comment

Father in laws ring finger is jacked up

Mossberg shotgun. Fired… pumped… shell fired out bottom.

I’ve carried guy to er with finger in a bag from table saw running down bottom of board towards him

Also took a neighbor to er with his finger still in the guard of a skill saw

I’m lucky enough (careful enough) so far I can count to 10 still

Comment

I fell on a broken 7-up bottle ( the returnable kind) severed off my ring finger, luckily Dr was able to sew it back on! Wife doesn’t like that I don’t wear a wedding ring, but with the scar it’s not happening.

Know lots of iron workers missing finger tips
          Last edited by S-3 Ranch; 05-17-2022, 08:27 AM.

Comment

My uncle used to work at a chevy dealership in the 70's. As a truck was leaving the service bay he slapped the mirror of a truck that was passing by. Caught his wedding ring and popped his finger right off.

Comment

Thought about this yesterday when my wife and I were talking team roping and losing digits.

Of all the dumb things i have done with tools and saws in 63 yrs, I still have all of my fingers and toes. It May happen today, But I sure hope not.

Interesting thread.

Comment

High lift jack!!!

Comment

Popped my thumb completely backwards and sent the bone through the skin after hitting a hawk on my bicycle.

Comment

Lost my right leg below the knee to a motorcycle wreck in 1968.

Comment

My dad tripped and fell into a reel mower my aunt was pushing when he was a kid. Lost the tip of his pinky.

Comment

Remember when the bus driver in school told you to keep your hands and arms inside the windows at all times.....

Comment

Originally posted by Hunting4fun View Post
                          Remember when the bus driver in school told you to keep your hands and arms inside the windows at all times.....

Oh boy…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Spent some time peddling nail guns so called on framing carpenters - amazed how many had hacked off body parts operating a skil saw - just always thought I would have felt/sensed something before it got to that point - gives me the heebie jeebies just thinking about it.

Comment

I've come close a few times over the years. Working in a machine shop, I've seen several fingers lost over the years. Worst was a gal that lost four on her right hand all at one time. Got her hand into a die press.

Comment

Best friend from highschool popped off his ring finger by getting wedding ring caught on the last screw in step while climbing out of his deer stand. Went to jump down off the last step, ring got caught and popped it right off.

I cut a bit of the end of my thumb off a few years ago just cutting veggies for fajitas. Still have no feeling on the end there.

Comment

Working...
                                X